23

⚠️smut waring⚠️

I know from the sound of the ringtone that it isn't my phone so it must be Stefani's. She on the other hand side decides to ignore it, going back to nibbling on my neck, which I am not at all complaining about because it feels damn good.

After some time the ringing stops for a brief moment, only to start again not even ten seconds later. At that, Stefani groans against my neck, the vibration sending shivers down my body, and then gets up from my body, reaching for her phone on the nightstand on the other side of the bed.

As soon as she sees the name she rolls her eyes, making me chuckle. "What, Bobby?" She speaks into the phone, clearly annoyed to be disturbed. Then there is silence for a moment before she speaks up again, "What's the problem with that? The people already know that Michael and I broke up four months ago?", her eyes meet mine and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, not having an idea of what she is talking about to that Bobby guy, who I know is her manager.

"Yeah, I'll give you a warning next time." She sighs and rolls her eyes and hangs up after saying a quick goodbye, placing the phone back on the nightstand.

"What's going on?" I ask as she makes her way back over to me, laying down next to me in my arm. "Seems like we really are breaking the internet." She chuckles, referring to her statement yesterday when the paps took pictures of me picking her up. I chuckle too. I mean I don't care as long as she doesn't. We are both happy so where's the problem?

"Wait, are you alright with this? I mean if you aren't then you can-" I cut her off by connecting our lips, effectively shutting her up. "I'm okay as long as you are okay, love." I assure her once I pull away, looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I mean we only know each other for like two weeks and I feel a little guilty for them drawing attention on you that you didn't sign up for in the first place." She tries to explain herself a little.

I sit up and carefully cup her cheeks with my hands. "Hey, I'm not going anywhere. And I am not going anywhere because I really enjoy being around you. I adore you, Stefani. I adore everything about you. The way that your eyes sparkle when you talk about things you love, your smile, your cute sleepy self. I could go on for hours and hours. And if I am being honest, Stefani, I think I am falling for you." I speak, not thinking about the words that are flowing out of my mouth like a waterfall, as I ramble on and on.

Before I can take a breath after my little talk, I feel Stefani's lips on mine, taking me a little by surprise. I eventually melt into the kiss and my surprised face relaxes. The kiss is full of emotion. It's passionate and loving and makes the ever-present butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"God, you're so perfect," Stefani says against my lips, the smile on her face breaking our kiss. "Thank you?" I say, my words sounding more like a question, making the room fill with the sound of her adorable giggles, as she sits up on top of me, pulling me with her by the collar of my still present dress shirt. "I think I'm falling for you too, Y/n." She says, never breaking eye contact.

Now I am the one kissing her while smiling like a fool. I am so fucking happy right now, there are no words to put for it. I place my hands on her hips and flip us over, Stefani squealing adorably because I have taken her by surprise.

Stefani's arms are around my neck and she immediately pulls me in for another kiss. The kiss is a little more heated than the sweet ones we shared this morning and I kiss her back in an instant. She melts into my touch as one of my hands makes its way to her waist, stroking it gently.

Then, one of Stefani's hands finds its way into my hair, gently tugging on the roots of it, as my mouth travels from her jaw to her ear and finally to her neck, while breathy sighs escape her lips. The hand that isn't occupied in my hair now finds its way to grab my back under the dress shirt, that by now just seems to be in the way, so I take it off quickly before going back to placing kisses along Stefani's throat.