17

I honestly don't know why I like it so much but I always enjoy watching it. It's insanely romantic but it also has this forbidden love character, that I am not usually into though, which I think was why I liked it as a child and still do.

"Didn't think you were someone to watch romantic movies." Stefani comments, as she gets back into the position she was in when the other movie was playing, placing her head back in my lap. "I usually am not but I like this one and the ones that you are in," I explain, getting a sweet smile from her in response.

We eventually press play on the movie and find a place for the huge bowl of popcorn that is not even close to being empty. As the movie plays, I go back to playing with Stefani's hair and continue to smile at how she hums along with the songs. Every moment that I spend with her or interact with her in some way makes me fall in love with her more and more.

This may sound insanely strange because I don't really know her for a long time but I once read that it only takes four minutes for us to fall in love with someone. I hope it isn't only me who feels like this but something is telling me that Stefani feels pretty much the same. Well, at least I hope so because we kissed a couple of times and it felt amazing, to say the least.

I don't know how she does it but I can't really focus on the movie for a long period, unable to resist how sweet Stefani looks. She is so beautiful, wearing very little make-up, her hair a little messy from me playing with her hair. She looks even more beautiful in real life than in the pictures you see on the internet. I don't think anyone could ever capture this beauty, no matter how hard they tried because even if you somehow manage to capture the beauty that you see with your eyes, it will be even harder to capture the beauty of her soul.

I know that Stefani knows that I am looking at her but it seems like it doesn't bother her. But as much as I enjoy all this, I have to pee, so I excuse myself and Stefani sits up, letting me use the bathroom.

I quickly do my business, wanting to go back to Stefani as fast as possible, then I wash my hands and dry them off with the towel that is hung up next to the large marble sink. Most people would say that I love the luxury that my house has with all the expensive stuff that I have in here but the truth is that I could live with way less than this. Truth is I don't need all this expensive stuff to enjoy life. Money doesn't make people happy. Or it doesn't make me happy. 

Living in this big house alone is almost depressing because no one is around. It gets lonely too fast and entertaining yourself twenty-four seven isn't exactly my definition of fun. 

I open the bathroom door and make my way back to the living room where Stefani has taken my spot on the couch. I sit back down next to her, placing a kiss on her cheek which has her smiling.

We press play on the movie again but my attention is pulled away from the movie when I feel the blonde's lips on mine, getting me by surprise. I kiss her back on an instant and she climbs into my lap, putting a leg between mine and I smile against her lips and bite down on her bottom lip, making Stefani chuckle against my lips, "So we are a biter." She smirks and gives me no chance to respond as she hungrily smashes her lips against mine.

I place a hand on her hips and her smaller ones find my hair, gently tugging at the roots of it, causing me to hum into the kiss, which encourages Stefani to roll her hips against mine, making a small moan pass my lips, the noise getting a little muffled by Stefani's mouth on mine.

I move the hand that is not placed on her hip to her waist and carefully slide it under her hoodie and we both gasp at the moment my hand touched her skin. She gasped at the sudden contact and I gasped because she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath the hoodie.

While we continue to make out like horny teenagers, the butterflies in my stomach go fucking wild.

Stefani continues to roll her hips onto mine and I really have to control myself to not get hard but I can already feel my boxers getting a little tighter with every second that we kiss and she rolls her hips.

I squeeze her hips softly with my hand which results in a soft moan traveling from her lips right onto mine, coming out a little bit muffled.

Maybe we should stop because I don't know how this all is going to end if we have sex right now but it is so hard to resist right now. It is really hard for me to think clearly at this moment and I know that we should probably stop but I can't help to feel a little addicted to the taste of her lips.

I take another moment to take in the taste of her lips and then softly pull away, softly placing a hand on her jaw while the other remains on Stefani's hips. "Maybe we should stop..." I whisper and she nods barely noticeable. "We should take it slow." She agrees with a smile. It's good to know that she thinks the same way as me, wanting to take it slow.

In the next moment, my stomach grumbles, making Stefani giggle cutely and I can't help but laugh too. Those giggles are already one of my favorite sounds and her eyes and smile are two of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen in my life.

"You hungry?" Stefani asks, still giggling as she remains in her position on my lap, only a small gap separating our faces. "Maybe a little," I respond playfully and she continues to smile at me.

"Let's make something then." She suggests and gets up from my lap, taking my hands in hers, and then she pulls me towards the kitchen.

Once we are in the kitchen, Stefani strolls through the cupboards of the big area and studies the fridge, looking for something to cook with, which turns out to be a little difficult because I wanted to go grocery shopping on the day of the photoshoot and it has been some time since then.

She eventually finds some pizza in the freezer and decides that it would be enough for now but that I really need to do some grocery shopping, to which I easily agreed.

We put the pizza in the oven and make our way back to the living room, knowing that the pizza will need about twenty minutes until it is done, and settle back on the couch and Stefani lays her head on my chest. 

A/N Hiya guys, here's the new chapter fr today, what do you think?

Love y'all

-L