32

We lay in bed for some more minutes before cleaning up the little mess we made, neither of us getting dressed again. "How 'bout I make us a snack?" I ask as Stefani and I settle back into bed, the TV just booting up. "That'd be great, dolcessa (Italian: 'sweetheart')" She smiles. God, I have to learn Italian.

I quickly head downstairs and cut some fruit and quickly head back upstairs, to see Stefani waiting for me still on the bed. The sun has now fully set and you can see the sky full of stars.

We spend the next hour cuddled up next to each other, my head resting on her stomach, the plate is long forgotten and placed on the nightstand once it was empty. "Hypothetically," I start as the credits of the newest episode of 90 Day Fiancèe play. "If I asked you to come to my competition the day after tomorrow. Would you?" I ask, not wanting to hit her with the question straight away. I turn my head to look at her.

"If you, hypothetically, of course, would want me there, yes, I, hypothetically, would come and cheer for you louder than anyone else." She replies softly, her hand running through my hair and I chuckle.

"Well, if that's the case, I'd love for you to be there and 'cheer louder than anyone else'," I tell her, a shy smile on my face.

"Then I'll be there." She assures me with a wide smile. "I'm brutally honest about the cheering on you part. I'll make a banner, trust me." She informs me. "And it'll read 'Y/n Y/l/n MARRY ME." She teases and I laugh at the absurdity of that banner. "If you want to." I agree. "But you're the one who will have to deal with the internet going even more crazy. Bobby's gonna rip your head off." We both laugh.

I don't know how I should feel about her telling me that she wants to put 'marry me' on a banner, but I can for sure tell you that it feels great.

I lift my head from her stomach and press my lips to hers, the taste of strawberries still lingering on her lips and tongue. I gently swipe my own tongue across her bottom lip and bring one hand up to cup her cheek. Her mouth opens in an instant, giving me more access to her mouth. Soon enough our tongues are fighting for dominance, teeth clashing.

Eventually, I let her win, giving in as she moves the two of us so that she is now on top of me, having my hands pinned down onto the mattress just above my head. "You drive me fucking crazy." She says, our lips brushing as she speaks and we both smile as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Let's make out like horny teenagers," Stefani suggests and who am I to turn down that offer.

I free my hands from her grip and move them to her waist, while slowly sitting up and moving towards the headboard. Once I feel my back hitting the headboard, I let my hands roam over her body for a few moments whilst our lips reconnect in a heated kiss.

Now, let's just say we did not stick with making out and went full on for another round of sex. Or maybe three more rounds before falling asleep.

I wake up before Stefani the next morning, the room being lightened by the sun shining through the curtains. Next to me Stefani, still fast asleep, small snores coming from her. She's laying on her back, the sheets covering her lower body, while her torso is completely exposed. One hand is resting on the pillow, just above her head, the other one on her stomach. The sun kissing her skin makes her look like a goddess.

I decide to take in the view for a few more seconds, hoping she won't notice. Luckily she doesn't. That's when I remember that I put my sketchbook on my nightstand. Wow, that would be a view to capture.

Carefully, I reach over to my right, grabbing the book and pencil. In no time I find myself lost in the beauty of the sleeping woman and trying to at least capture a bit of how good she looks. While I am sketching I can't help but smile. It's one of those that you just can't wipe off. One of those that just appear and you don't even notice you're smiling at first.

As the sketch is almost done, I notice a change in the woman's breathing, she's waking up. Her eyelids flutter open and a cute yawn leaves her lips. "Morning, sleeping beauty," I speak softly, placing the sketchbook and pencil beside me to look her in the eyes. "Mornin' baby." She mumbles and scoots over to me, burying herself in my side.

"How long have you been awake?" She asks against my skin. Her voice is raspy, full of sleep. "About an hour or so," I tell her, running a hand through her hair. "But I think I used my time quite well," I add and pick up the sketchbook, showing my drawing to her. As soon as she realizes that I drew her, she's wide awake.

"How- I mean wow, I don't know what to-" She starts, somewhat overwhelmed with the situation. I gently place a finger on her lips. "Shh," I tell her, copying her move from yesterday. "You looked so beautiful, I had no choice but to draw you," I speak, slowly removing my finger from her lips. "Breakfast?" I then ask, drawing on another topic.

"Sounds lovely." The blonde replies. I get out of bed and go to grab some clothes from my closet for the two of us.

Stefani puts on one of my smaller graphic tees but it's still too big for her. Honestly, it looks adorable. I myself put on some boxers and a black tee that was on top of the stack of tees in my closet. I hold out my hand to her and she grabs it. We head downstairs.

I quickly text Sara, asking if we can move today's practice to the afternoon, and then start making breakfast.

Stefani sits across me on a barstool on the other side of the stove, a comfortable silence surrounding us. The only thing heard is the sound of bacon and eggs frying in the pan and some music playing in the background. I look up from the pan to see Stefani gently bobbing her head when Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin starts playing. She doesn't notice me watching at first but blushes and stops when she eventually does.

"Don't stop on my account. It was cute." I say with a wide smile on my face. She gets up from the chair. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet." She says and playfully spins around. I turn the stove off.

She continues to playfully dance along as I plate our breakfast. As the last chorus hits, she grabs the pan from my hand and places it back on the stove, before taking my hands, forcing me to dance with her. The smile on her face makes my smile grow. She starts singing along and I giggle in return. I snake my arm around her waist and take a hold of her other hand, giving in to her silliness. I spin her out and back in, trying to stay on the beat, which turns out to be quite hard. I join in on her singing and we continue to dance until the song comes to an end, me stepping on her feet quite a few times.

"God, you're a terrible dancer!" She laughs and so do I, knowing she's more than right. "Maybe you should give me some private lessons," I say, quirking an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure if that'll be enough." She teases and I playfully pout. "I'm kidding! I'll teach you how to dance, don't worry." She smiles and stands on her tiptoes and pecks my lips. 

"And by the way, you have a great voice." She adds, lips so very close to mine. I blush. "Thanks."

With that she pecks my lips again, a sweet smile on her face as she enjoys how flustered she made me.

A/N here's the chapter for today y'all hope you enjoyed.

Love y'all
-L