13

After the carpet, we are handed some champagne and we stroll around a little. Emma knows a couple of people, which I'm not really surprised about, because she is more famous than me.

She introduces me to a couple of other people, including Cate Blanchett, Benedict Cumberbatch and Paul Bettany. Seems like she knows where the British people are at.

I honestly am even more nervous because there are so many famous people around me, which makes me think that I'm gonna do something stupid just any second now. I'm just waiting for it.

I excused myself to find the bathroom and asked someone who seems to work here or be in charge of something where I can find it.

The whole thing here looks insanely expensive and luxurious, so the bathrooms are no exception. The floor has the pattern of a chess board, created with black and white marble. There are large mirrors that cover the area from the white marble sinks up to the very top of the high walls.

The doors of the stalls are made of dark wood, probably mahogany. I enter a stall and do my business and once I'm finished I wash my hands. I look at myself in the large mirror in front of me, fixing my suit.

I take a deep breath before I exit the bathroom again, hoping it will calm me down a little. When I exit the bathroom, I don't see Emma, which makes me a little nervous, because I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.

I walk around for some moments, probably looking like a lost puppy or something, when I hear my name being called from behind me. I turn around to see Emma waving at me. "Thank god I found you!" I tell her once she can hear me.

"Where were you?" She asks. "I was at the bathroom and then I couldn't find you, so I just walked around like a lost puppy." I tell her and she laughs. "Okay, now that sounds like something you would do." She tells me, making me roll my eyes.

We talk to some more people and about twenty minutes later I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I excuse myself again to look who it was.

I furrow my eyebrows when I see it's a text from Stefani saying 'I see you.'. Does that mean she is here? Shit does that mean she's here?!

I decide to text back.

Me: Yeah?

I hit send and then look around, trying to find her in the group of people. I don't find her though, which stresses me a little. Some seconds later I get another text from her.

Stefi<3: On your left

 Confused, I look to my left, seeing the blonde about ten meters away from me, wearing a beautiful dark blue dress and heels, making her appear taller

I take a deep breath, as our eyes meet and then work up the courage to walk over to her and she looks back to whoever she is talking to, not wanting to look suspicious.