29

"You sound even more excited about this than I do." Stefani jokes as we walk further, without a destination and I shrug at the statement. She could be right about that though. "I was a fan even before I met you, so you're gonna have to deal with me fangirling here and there," I explain and she gives me a cute smile. "With pleasure." She replies and I cock an eyebrow at her at the word pleasure. "You're such a dork." She teases and I kiss her cheek.

I love how it feels so effortless when I am with her. I don't even have to think about what comes next, it all just happens. The way she makes me feel is fucking amazing and I can't remember when I last felt like this. If I ever felt like this at all. It's a feeling so unique that I can't even figure out the words for describing it.

"Well, I'm your dork," I reply and she looks at me with that caring look she always has when she meets my eyes. Her features are so gorgeous. Not only on the outside but on the inside. She is passionate about the things she loves, she is caring and invested. Always open to new things and just, well. Amazing.

"Hungry?" I ask after walking in silence for a few more minutes before we reach Central Park. "Mhm." She softly hums. "Let's find something to eat then." I offer and we walk to a small food truck selling HotDogs and burgers.

Our order is quick to be handed out to us and we start strolling around Central Park while eating before we eventually finish our little walk around the park and head back to the Studio.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, you know," I tell her, kissing the side of her head before having to say goodbye because she still has some work to get done. "I am too." She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.

It seems like saying goodbye is a really hard thing when I'm with her, so after we said goodbye like four times, we eventually separate and I head back home.

Damn, this woman's got me wrapped around her finger already. I'd do anything for her even at this point in our relationship.

By now the streets are busier than when I got to the studio, so the ride back takes thirty minutes and as soon as I have my car parked in the garage, my phone starts ringing and Sara's name appears on the screen. "911 what's your emergency?" I ask as I pick up.

"Very funny." Sara's unimpressed voice comes from the other end of the line. "I know, right?" I answer and I swear to god I can hear her rolling her eyes through the phone. "So, when were you gonna tell me about that new girlfriend of yours?" She asks and I hear the smirk in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, playing as if I didn't know who she was talking about. "Oh, come on, you know exactly who I'm talking 'bout. You two practically look like a married couple already. 'Lunch Date? Y/n Y/l/n and Lady Gaga spotted together in Central Park together'. Do you really think I'm that stupid?" She asks.

"It hasn't been going on a long time. I was gonna tell you at some point." I reply as I unlock the front door. "When? After the wedding? Come on, Y/n."

"We don't want everybody to know, alright? It's already hard enough to hide it from the media." I tell her. "That doesn't really seem to work, you know that right? Jonah's sure got a shit ton of work going on." She chuckles and I laugh lightly as I enter my house.

"He's got a head's up. He was really annoyed when he found out." I share, dropping my keys into the bowl in the hallway along with my wallet. "Why am I the last one to find out about this?" She asks. "You're not, actually. Mike doesn't know."

"Is that supposed to cheer me up? Anyways, why I was calling. I wanted to ask if we can postpone practice tomorrow to the evening, 'cause my sister is coming over with the kids from ten to five. Maybe we could start around half past six?" Sara asks.

Her nephews are so fucking cute! I met them about a year ago at her birthday party. And I have some paperwork to do for the competition either way so moving practice back isn't bad at all.

"Sure. Tell them I said hi." I smile. "Will do. See you tomorrow then." Sara says. "See ya," I reply and hang up.

Since the weather is nice and I don't really have anything else to do, I decide to go for a run around the neighborhood and maybe jog through the nearby forest for a while, so I quickly change into some sports clothes and then head out, music playing over my headphones.

Two hours later I return home and take a shower to get rid of the sweat covering my body. Afterwards, I head to the kitchen and cut some fruit for a snack, before playing video games for two hours.

Once my eyes start hurting from the lights, I head back downstairs for some reading in the hammock in the garden. The sun has almost set completely once I am back inside and I head to bed, feeling exhausted after the day.

The next morning I wake up to my alarm and groan into the pillow, knowing that I have to get up in order to get the almost overdue paperwork done. You see, I always ignore paperwork until the point I have to submit it. So here I am, the papers being due to tomorrow. I did it this way back when I was in school and haven't changed my approach to it ever since. Well, back then I sometimes did not even submit the papers and got an F for that. My parents didn't really care about that though, as long as my report card at the end of the year was good. That meant that in order to bring my grade up, I had to hold quite a fair amount of presentations about topics like the second world war II and various animals, as well as about various elements in the periodic table.

But here I am now, holding a world record. I do have a small office room in my house, but I rarely ever use it, so it's no surprise that I am spending the hours doing paperwork outside in the garden.

The only thing that kind of annoys me about that though is the papers flying around from time to time. 

A/N Here's the new chapter folks. Hope you enjoyed it.

Stay gay.

-L