16

I manage to keep my cool for some more minutes until we eventually start the movie. Stefani chose the 'The Wizard of Oz', which I honestly think is a great movie.

The movie starts playing and I can't stay focused on the screen for more than five minutes, not able to resist the urge to steal a glance at Stefani.

We watch the movie in comfortable silence until at some point our gazes meet, my y/e/c eyes meeting her beautiful hazel ones. It feels like time is slowing down and suddenly everything is happening in slow motion as I get lost in her eyes.

I don't know what is coming over me but I can feel myself leaning in slowly. I don't know why, but I feel like I don't have control over my body anymore, so I just follow my body's lead, leaning in further and further.

Time still feels like slow motion when Stefani starts to lean in too and the moment our lips meet, the butterflies in my stomach go wilder than they ever did, making me feel like a firework is exploding in my stomach.

Her lips taste of the whiskey from earlier and I also notice the faint taste of cigarettes. The mix of those tastes has me feeling a little intoxicated. A good intoxicated.

Our lips dance together as I feel her softly cupping my cheek, making me smile into the kiss immediately. She gently nips at my bottom lip, asking for entrance and before I can even think any further, her tongue has already invaded my mouth. Her hands find their way into my short hair as she controls the kiss. I am surprised about how much strength that small body of hers holds as she makes her way to sit on my lap and pushes my back a little so that my back rests on the backrest of the couch.

Our lips continue to move together perfectly for another moment until I have to pull away, needing to breathe. I would have stayed kissing her for the rest of my life but unfortunately, the human body needs air to live.

"Wow," I whisper as our foreheads rest together after I pulled away just a second ago. I can see a huge smile on the smaller blonde's face and I can only imagine how ridiculously big the smile on my face must be.

"Wow indeed." She whispers, which has both of us giggling like silly teenagers. I would be lying if I said that I don't feel like a teenager who just kissed their crush right now.

"You're a very good kisser," Stefani says out of nowhere, making me blush a little. "So are you." I compliment and she smiles at me sweetly in response.

"Yeah." She smiles and leans in a second time, capturing my lips a second time, and this time I fight her tongue a little bit, not letting her win the fight of dominance as easy as I did the first time, my hands placed on the blonde's waist as her hands find their way back into my hair.

She gently bites down on my lip at one point and I can't help but gasp at her action. Stefani of course took my moment of surprise to get back all the control as she smirks against my lips in contentment.

"Loving the control?" I mumble against her lips and when I don't get a response, I flip us over, laying her down on the couch as she squeals in surprise.

I can't help but laugh a little at the little squeal because I think it is so fucking cute. I press another sweet kiss on her lips before pulling away, still hovering above her, our faces only inches apart, and I can feel her warm breath on the skin of my face.

We get pulled out of our little moment when 'Ding Dong The Witch Is dead' starts playing, having the both of us laughing.

I eventually sit up, giving Stefani a little more space since I was still laying on her before but she is quick to place her head in my lap, her face facing the screen of the TV.

I run a hand through her blonde hair, which seems slightly damaged by the number of times she had colored it, and smile at how she hums along with the songs playing throughout the movie.

The popcorn wasn't touched ever since our little make-out session. But it's not like either of us would care.

At some point, I don't really pay attention to the movie anymore and just look down at the woman whose head is placed in my lap. In a hundred years I would have never thought this could ever be my reality at some point but it seems like it is... The woman of my dreams is laying on my couch, in my house, on my lap and we even kissed a few moments ago. I really can not believe that this is really happening.

"You know, staring is creepy, right?" I hear her raspy voice address me, ripping me out of my thoughts. She had turned her face to look at me, an amused smile on her face, telling me that she knew I was looking at her for more than a few seconds.

"How can I not look at you? You are so beautiful, love." I try to get out of the situation and she seems to let it slide. "Thank you, baby girl." she smiles up at me, the amused smile turning into a cute, some kind of shy smile. "You're welcome." I smile back at her and lean down to kiss her lips softly and she hums against my lips in appreciation.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I suddenly ask, not really knowing the words would leave my mouth until they did. Stefani looks at me a little startled by the question, probably not expecting it. "I mean you don't have to I just thought that maybe after-" I get cut off in my words by Stefani's lips on mine, "Of course, I'll go on a date with you!" She exclaims once she pulled away after effectively shutting me up, a smile on her face.

"Did you really think I was gonna say no when we just kissed? I like you, Y/n and to be honest,  have had a crush on you for quite some time now..." She says, the last part a little quieter than the first part and I watch as her bottom lip disappears between her teeth.

Holy shit what the actual fuck! She just told me that she had a crush on me. Okay, Y/n. Calm the fuck down and play it cool. How about you tell her that you have had a crush on her too? Yeah. That would be only fair, right? Okay, here we go.

"I have had a crush on you for some time too, you know..." I share and she smiles that super cute smile again. "I thought it was obvious though..." I add and she snickers a little. "I wasn't gonna say anything but it is pretty obvious to me." She teases with a cute little giggle and I feel my face heat up instantly, covering it with my hands, feeling a little embarrassed

Not even a second later, I feel her smaller hands grab onto mine, carefully tugging them away from my face. "Don't hide your pretty face, baby." She whines and I realize that she is now sitting on my lap like she was when we were kissing earlier, which probably has me blush even more, the pet name only adding onto it if that is even possible by how red I must be by now.

"We are already disgusting," I joke and we both giggle. By now the movie credits are playing, making me realize how much time has passed already. Whenever I am around her the time seems to fly by, not caring about its laws.

But I don't really care because I am with her. "You wanna watch another movie?" I ask and she nods, "But this time you pick." She decides and I nod. "Alrighty," I reply with a smile.

I do feel tempted to put on a movie that she is in but that would be an asshole move I think so I decide on one of my favorite childhood movies: Aladdin.

A/N They finally kissed!!!! Hope you liked the chapter :) Until next time loves.

Love y'all

-L