CHAPTER 23

Mehek was fidgeting while looking around. She prayed Sonal would come before Shaurya joined her. She was attending an art exhibition , inaugurated by Karuna Ma. Shaurya had agreed to join late. Karuna was being guided by organizers while Mehek kept behind and waited for Sonal. Mehek had blocked Ajay and all his friends so had no contact with them. But Sonal was her old friend so she kept in touch with her. Hence when she requested to meet her, Mehek couldn't deny. 

Mehek was now in the section where they exhibited collections made from metals and rock. She wandered around art pieces impatiently when she saw Ajay marching towards her. "Good Evening, Mrs Mehek Khanna", he wished her sarcastically. Though she was shocked to see him, she masked it and smirked at him. It was evident that Ajay was miserable, he was neck deep in debts and loan sharks were closing onto him. Last but not the least, his only source of income, his wife is no longer with him. "I came in peace. You moved on trapping a rich guy. I am totally cool with it. Just give me the money you promised and you will never hear from me again", he said. She felt disgusted at his audacity to demand money from her, "I have no intention to spare you even a penny, Mr Parmar". "Then I will go to media with my end of story. World will know that you tricked me to get divorce to marry an ugly rich guy", he threatened. "And you are as pure as morning dew, aren't you? Did you forget about Nikki? The sexy lady who used to warm your bed when I was away , working my a** off to pay your debts", she raised her voice. 

Ajay was taken aback that Mehek knew about Nikki. "Okay I was at fault too. Still you ended well. You are now a high class wife with a rich husband", he blabbered. "You have no idea what I had to go through to save you each time. I pity myself to think that I did it all for a selfish as*h**e like you", she bit back her sob. Ajay doesn't deserve her tears, he deserves only her wrath. "Do your worst, Mr Parmar. I am not afraid of you. But remember if I decide to ruin you then I don't need support from my NEW husband. I am enough to deal with a scum bag like you", she roared and turned to leave. "Mehek", he called her angrily. When she turned, he hurled a heavy art piece at her. It would have fatally wound her if not pulled away by Shaurya. However he got hit as it brushed passed his head. He was injured and blood gushed out of his forehead. Security acted immediately and captured Ajay. He was beaten up black and blue. Mehek held Shaurya who was staggering holding his head.

Shaurya was hospitalized and treated immediately. His injury was not severe. Still they decided to keep him in ICU for a night for observation. Karuna sympathized with Mehek who was weeping continuously. Mehek realised Sonal had managed to trick her to meet Ajay. She wondered about Ajay's leverage on Sonal to convince her to cheat Mehek. She wanted to stay in hospital but Karuna pulled her home. Next morning, Mehek and Karuna reached hospital early to see Shaurya. He was moved out of ICU. He looked fine and smiled with his forehead dressed in bandages. 

Painfully Mehek realised it was a farce . She could read between lines to know his real emotions.  He was trying his best to act normal before his mother. In actual still furious as she met Ajay without his knowledge. Mehek was unable to tell her side of story in Karuna's presence. Next day she wanted to go early and meet him alone but was informed that Shaurya had got himself discharged and went to his office. Karuna disapproved his behaviour and blamed it on his workaholic nature. But this time Mehek was determined to meet him.

Shaurya was having a hard time to concentrate. His head was pounding and heart yearned to understand Mehek. He blood boiled considering the risk she took to meet Ajay and wondered the reason behind it. He refrained to be with her alone, fearing he may say or do something which may hurt Mehek. He decided stay away until he cools down. He desperately tried to concentrate on his work while Mehek dashed into his cabin with his secretary rushing behind her. 

"Misha, I told you no visitors", Shaurya shouted "Sorry Sir. I tried but Mrs Khanna...", she trailed off when Mehek glared at her. "That will be enough for now, Miss Misha. I will take it from her", Mehek quickly dismissed her. Shaurya pretended not to give his wife any attention. "Shaurya, I need to talk to you", she told calmly. "But I am in no mood to hear anything. So please leave", he kept the file back into cabinet and moved to an adjoining spare room. Mehek followed him. 

It was comfortable room meant for him to relax. It had a recliner, tiny wardrobe and mini coffee counter. He removed his mask and blazer. He sat on the recliner with his eyes closed. Mehek didn't wait for his permission and revealed the truth to him. She explained how Sonal duped her and Ajay came to meet her. Though Shaurya was glad to hear it , he didn't show any emotions, keeping his eyes closed. She became desperate and apologized even though she was framed. "Hmmm. If you are done, then please leave. I need some rest", he told in cold tone still acting to sleep. He heard clicking sound of the door and thought she had left. Suddenly he felt her weight over him and opened his eyes wide. "What are you doing?", he was alarmed. She had locked the door to ensure they won't be disturbed. "Seducing you", she replied confidently, still hue of pink adorned her face.

"Mehek!!!", Shaurya warned. But she didn't relent and started kissing him. She left trail of kisses on his face but ignored his lips and went to his neck. His brain screamed to push her away but his body was not complying . She quickly undid buttons of his shirt while he stayed amazed by her boldness. Sitting on him, her fingers trailed down to his chest, stomach and went down diffidently as if testing the water. She realised he was vulnerable to her. She had same effect on him as he had over her. She sensed his blood rushing south when she saw bulge in his trousers. She removed his belt and unzipped him. She stroked his hardness with her soft fingers. 

Shaurya held onto the recliner as he throbbed under her touch. It was long since he got intimate with Mehek and he craved for it. He groaned when she dipped her head and sucked his manhood. "Oh ! Mehek!", he took her name in pleasure while she smiled with satisfaction. He knew he was getting closer. He pulled her hair, bringing her face to him and captured her lips wildly. He softly bit her lips, making her whimper. She let his tongue plunder her mouth. She was saddled on him and he squeezed her buttocks. "I want to come inside you, Mehek", his voice was hoarse as he undid her panty.

Mehek adjusted her position to let inside her. She bit back a cry while he entered her. She moaned dreamily while riding him. He adored her neck and jaw with wild caresses of his mouth. His stubble burned her skin, making it red. He kissed her to muffle their voices while they reached climax. He pulled her beside and they laid side by side relishing their gratification. "Mind blowing", he exclaimed while embracing her possessively .

"I should be leaving now", Mehek stood up adjusting her clothes and hair. She has been resting against his chest for some time. Shauyra moved to the wardrobe to change his shirt and wore his blazer. Mehek realised that her white top and yellow skirt were severely crumbled at many places, screaming foul play. "Wear it", he placed his trench coat over her and pecked her cheek. It reached till her shin and covered her properly. She smile while considering his thoughtfulness. 

As Mehek was about to open door to exit the cabin, Shauyra stalled her. "Don't make it a habit, Mehek. I won't pardon easily next time", he warned her mischievously. She felt shy and looked down. When he saved her from Ajay and took the attack onto himself without caring for his life, she knew he loved her truly. She was still unsure about her feeling but understood his love for her. He cupped her face and kissed her lips, "10 more days and I will win our challenge. Then you will be mine, in heart, body and soul". 

Shaurya moved away, allowing Mehek to leave. He accompanied her till lift and called driver to ensure car is waiting for her at basement parking. He didn't want anyone to witness her in unsettled status. "I will be home soon. Bye Love", he waved at her. His head didn't hurt anymore. Mehek was his medicine. Her presence did wonders to him. 

As Shauyra walked back, he gave a cheerful smile to his secretary. She was relieved that her boss was not going to fire her. She smiled wondering how his shirt colour has changed from white to beige.