Chapter 24: Regrets And Ultimatiums

I used to dream of beautiful things. Once. A long time ago...

Back when life was simple..back when the ignorance of knowing what other worlds hadn't left us asunder. Ever slain in two, devoured by the completeness and the lesser complications of life.

Before I had befallen tears, that swept away every thought, leaving me with a tenderness never felt before.

Memories are like simple blossoms, gentle when beautiful, distorted when pursed, uncoupled when moved. These blossoms, now boasting with a simple incentive, forever coherent to do nature's bidding.

They lay dormant, as Do I, the memories of a single heartbreak, flustering my mentality, making me weak, outside my window laid the commoners plastering on shows to protest me and my return to this dreaded tower, the door eternally held shut by lock and key.

I wanted to sleep. I wanted to dream away this awful pain. Although the echos flurried my ears from the peasants shouts and hollers, I scrunched up my pillow, blew out what remained of the wax candle stick, its circular base shimming as I swept in the darkness that now and shoved off to bed. The sweetest urge of temptation whiffing me off into a dream land, with prays of never awaking again.

For tomorrow was the false kings celebration of birth and I wasn't prepared. A princess... a wife..never Is