Chapter 37: Broken & Alone

"I hate you!!" She blurted.

Her hands shoved against James chest. His plan now although revealed tested his patience.
She looked at him for once second anger seeding her fumes of hate.

The pain flurried his heart. James stormed off. A short burst of tears and enlarged fears transforming into a flood. Crouched down in the corner of the hallway. Thoughts of failure and mistakes dislodged every piece of his once brimming confidence.

His whole life he spent troubling himself with trying to find love. In a pursuit of true love. A broken sense of redemption with every small triumph lead him into a pit of depression and disposal every time.

James knew the truth. Perhaps he didn't deserve love. As recently his best endeavors boasted as his worst. He was backwards. He spent his time at home planning out ways to get girls. Schemes to make them love him or to have them bleed. Not physically. Just emotionally. A resolution to a even more broken rule that had been fated against him in the stars.

The tears stopped. James stood up. And headed back into class. "Another delighted result of bullying". James studied his inner theory closely. With a new plan in mind. Maybe it was time for the world to know the real him... the true him.