Chapter 36: misguiding Love and misdeeds

James exited the gymnasium...

A smile on his face. The long hall way leading to a male and female restroom area on the right. There sitting underneath the dirtied school water fountain was Macy. Her smile contorted into where speared me to see conceive as permanent frown. Her tears crippling the dark black eye shadow that flowed down her eyes like a cascading shower.

I sat down beside her. Hiding the smug smile beneath my outward appearance. Handing her another tissue from the box that sat in between us. "Him?!" Her voice echoed slightly as the doors for the gym closed lightly leaving a quiet bang in between the now playing songs from the Dance party DJ that honestly deserved more credit than was possibly due.

"What about him?" I asked. "I heard your song...was that about me?" She queried her voice sounding flirtatious in between short sniffles. Ignoring the common deflection of my pondering question.

"Yes..." her frown became a small smile. She moved the tissue box to her left, sliding over to me, lightly laying her head on my shoulder. She kissed my cheek saying "you want me that bad huh?"

James had been romantically involved before. But he knew that the reality was she wanted to date him to get back at the jock and honestly in James certain predicament, she was playing exactly into his plan of reverse justice.

She just didn't know it...