5.

kells pov

i had a discussion with ash because i stopped an interview again. some interviewer really don't understand that i want to talk about my music and not about my private life. i stormed off to get a beer. suddenly a girl ran into me and my beer was all over her jacket. she mumbled something like "no pls no" her voice sounded sad. she took off her jacket and tried to wipe the beer off. "oh a Link park shirt, that girl has a good taste" i though. she looked sad, i asked but  she said that she is okay. i introduced myself, she did too and looked up to me. her eyes glared while she looked at me. i tried be funny to get a smile on her face "you like what you see?" her answer was adorable. but she looked away real quick and said she has to go. idk but i don't wanted her to go, maybe i just don't wanted to go back to ash and the guys.
i got her to go drinking a beer with me. i really think she don't know who i am and i really enjoyed it after that stupid interview.

liz pov

kells and i walked to a bar to get beer.  he ordered the beer and gave the bartender money.
"hey i said i will pay the beer" i looked at him shocked how fast he paid.
"yes you said, but i never agreed to that but if you really want you can pay the next round" he answered with a smirk on his face.
"who said there is a next round?" i ask with a smile.
"well you, because you want to pay me a beer" he said.
"wow you're really smart" i laughed.
"thank you, thank you and as you can see it works" there was the smirk on this face again. the smirk that was very attractive. "tell me liz why do you look so sad?" he asked.
"I'm not sad, I'm okay. i just was on a walk after sitting hours in a car" i answered.
"so just a walk, a fast walk where you actually run into me."*laugh*"i guess i am stopping you from your walk" he said.
"haha funny"  i make a face "its all good i continue my walk after that beer" i said.
"uh a knife in my heart, rip. i though you will pay me the next beer, you own me a beer liz" he acted dramatically "if you want we can walk around and i show you the area. i guess you don't know where everything is?" he said.
he wasn't only attractive, he was funny too. i feel comfortable around him. it was a weird feeling because i meet him, what like 5 minutes ago?. i wasn't sure if i should say yes to kells offer to show me around, it was getting late and cold. plus i couldn't wear my jacket because it was wet due the beer. i just wore my linkin park shirt. also i left our container without telling the boys where i was going. I'm sure they are worried where i am and i don't want them to start searching me but i also don't want to text them cause sometimes i am stubborn. fuck it i only life once. 
"no, i arrived and my stupid ass ran into you like 30 minutes later. so yes we can walk a small round" i decided and answered him.
we stared walking and continue our conversation. he ask me why i am at the festival and i told him for my friends band. he hesitated with his answer as i ask him back. "i am here with my band too" he answered finally.
i could feel he was uncomfortable to tell me more about his band and his gigs. idk why and it was a bit weird but i accept and respect it. we joked around and i told him about my music taste, he approved my taste. it was nice to hear that he has a similar music taste. we talked more about our favorite bands and our interest. we had a lot in common. it was getting very cold, i was trying to hide it but i guess it didn't work
he ask me if i want his jacket.
" thank you but no, its okay tho. its not that cold yet" i try to convinced him. but i had no chance, he gave me his jacket. we continued our conversation and talked about the most stupid stuff ever. as it got dark i decided i definitely need to go back. he escorted me back to my container."you still own me a beer liz" he said it with knit one eyebrow.
"seems like your problem" i joked and we laughed.
"thanks for having me as company miss. i think we see us again around here" he hugged me goodbye.
"thanks for joining me sir. have a nice rest night"  and with that we waved goodbye.
that was crazy, i just meet him, we had a lot of fun together and forgot the time. but this festival is huge I'm curious if we really see each other again.
with that i had to go into my container and all my anxiety were back i hope everything is going well now.