55.

"shit i forgot kellin and i wanted to talk today again" kells said as we sat outside for breakfast "i am going to text him. and later when andre is awake i am going to pack my things together" he smiled at me.
kellin texted him, they are at the food area rn. kells looked at me and asked if we wanna go there. i agreed.
at the food area i saw andy, kellin, jinxx and some others sitting.
we sat to them and kells and kellin started to talk and i talked with andy and jinxx. i told them i have to leave in the afternoon already.
kellin spoke up loud that he and kells leave now because the have to plane something. kells walked behind me, set his hands on my shoulder and placed a kiss on my head "you wanna come with us?".
"i think i stay here" i smiled at him.
"alright, i text you when i go back to the bungalow. call me if you need something" he kissed my head again and left with kellin.
i looked back to the table and saw andy, and jinxx grinning at me.
"aww" jinxx said.
"shut up" i laughed. i didnt know how to reacted but i tried to act as normal as i could.
"dont say he is leaving with you today?"  andy laughed.
"what?".
"kellin told me he will leave today. thats why he came here" andy asked curious.
"uhm- i dont know what to say- maybe" i stuttered.
"its all fine liz" he said and laughed. we finally got back to other topics.
it was already 12 a.m. slim called me and asked where i was. i answered him and he asked if i can come back to the bungalow. i agreed.
"its time to officially say good bye to you" i said.
"if we ever tour near you. write me and i will put you on the guest list" andy told me. we all hugged good bye. i thanked them and made my way back.
back at the bungalow, slim, baze and rook sat outside.
"aah there is our trouble girl" rook spoke up "nah i'm joking. come sit to us".
i sat down and apologized for everything.
"liz its all good. kells is an adult he can do whatever he want. and tbh i dont find it to bad that he will leave with you for a few days"slim spoke up.
"the worst was getting roused this early" rook said.
"but we all went back to sleep. its okay tho" baze said.
i told them where i live and we talked about a lot of things.
kells came back, sat down next to me and kissed me. he started to report the boys what he and kellin spoke.
later i got up to call shelly once again. kells took me hand and asked if everything was okay.  i smiled yes. he pulled my hand near to him and smiled "kiss me".
i gave him a kiss and went inside.
after my phone call baze came in my room "you good?".
i smiled "yes and you?".
"yes" he said and sat next to me.
he told me how happy he is seeing kells and me so happy the last 2 days and that i should not listen to others. he is glad i met them and he wished me good days with kells. we talked more, till rook knocked at my door "yo kells is finish with packing.  you both need to say goodbye now".
"serious is it that late already?" i asked.
baze took my bag out of my room. outside i saw ash, andre and dub. they dont really looked happy.
"we need to go now" slim said "rook and baze are coming with us to the airport".
i said goodbye to ash, andre and dub and thanked them for everything. kells said goodbye to them too.
baze was carry my bag and kells asked rook to carry his.
rook took his bag and kells picked me up.
"kells i can walk by myself" i laughed. tbh i was happy he would come with me.
"i know but i want it like this".
at the car i sat next to slim at the passenger seat cause my knee. it was funny to see baze, rook and kells at the back seats together. it was a cool ride. the boys laughed a lot. 
at the airport it was time to say goodbye. as i hugged baze at last, i could feel tears in my eyes.
baze wiped them away.
"that were amazing two weeks. thank you for adapting me. you all really mean a lot to me after that short time and sorry that not everything was easy with me" i said.
slim joked that it isn't easy to live with kells and i was nothing in contrast. i never thought it would be so hard to say goodbye to them. we all hugged once again.
kells took my bag and we went in the airport together.