46.

kells pov.

i fu**** up yesterday and took drugs again. of cause liz noticed it as she came back. i tried to hide that. she wasnt mad at me for taking them, she was mad that i tried to hide it and lied to her.
the next morning she slept longer. at breakfast she sat next to me but we didnt speak.
i wasn't sure if she was mad. i put my hand on her thigh and she let me.
the day was very busy. i haven't had time to speak to liz but every time i hugged or touched her she was okay with it and did it back.
we finally saw us in the evening again. she helped ash a lot today.
ash and liz drove back to the bungalow after they finished everything for tonight. i decided to drive with them to have some time with liz.
as we walked to the golf cart i was still hold her hand. i didn't realized it until she let go of me. that was weird because i didnt even noticed that i was still holding her hand. it felt so normally.
at the bungalow we had finally time to talk a bit.
we laid together on the bed and she in my arms. she told me how happy she was and how good the party and the concert today was.
i was so happy for her. she asked back how i am doing. she really cared at me.
sadly i had to leave to the party. i could have talked and cuddled with liz for hours.
at the party tent we dunk a lot. the party began and we played some songs or covered some. the crowd was amazing.
later we mixed more under the fans to meet them. there where a lot hot girls around me. most of em knows how to act to be sexy. whatever. i saw liz and i decided to follow her.
the backstage room was empty. i walked in closed the door. liz wore that super sexy skirt.
i was drunk, horny and had a lot hot girls around me but i decided to go after liz.
she stopped me. i felt so dumb. i could have almost every girl at the party but that girl i wanted said no.
i stormed off. back in the crowd i was surrounded by these girls.
one girl got my attention. we went backstage. she ground on me and i really liked and enjoyed it.
suddenly baze and andre came up to us.
"eh yo kells we need you rn".
"not now, im busy" i said and looked at the girl who danced on me.
"nah man its important".
they didn't let go so i agreed and followed them.
"yoo wtf are you doing there?" baze looked mad at me.
"nothing, just having fun" i responded.
"man not cool! liz saw you" andre said.
fu** how could i forget her. but she didnt wanted me i thought in my drunk head.
andre and baze both talked at me and i had to promise not kissing a girl tonight.
shit i didnt knew what i wanted anymore.