9.

later in the evening i decided to walk around. i ran into slim. he asked me if I am okay. i agreed and he asked me if i want to join them, they are going to have a barbecue at the place kells and i just found. since i haven't eat dinner yet, i said yes. he told me the time they are going to start. i went back to the container to put a pullover on, plus i took kells jacket with me. as i arrived the place they all greet me, slim walked up to me. "nice to see you. come here this is ash and this is andre.. guys this is liz" he introduced us "so actually this is a family dinner, we all are family yoou know".
i nod, i was happy the invited me. suddenly my feet left the ground, kells hugged me from behind. "aah you here. good to see you" he said with a big smile. i smiled and gave him his jacket. andre gave everyone a beer, we all sat down and started talking. we laughed so much together.
"yo liz i heard you are fighting with your friends and sleep on the ground?" rook yelled. i looked shocked at kells. he mouthed "im sorry".
"um - to be honest yes" i answered, the side conversations got quite. i felt like everyone looked at me.
"but its not that bad. i'm glad i am here at this festival and it just for a few days" i smiled. i could feel kells hand on my back and it keeps my anxiety down, i smiled at him. we finally got back to other topics it was really fun. we drunk more and played football.  baze told us the food was ready and we eat all together. it got colder again and idk why i was freezing again, i guess it was the stress.
"here you can have the jacket again" kells stretched the arm with the jacket to me.
"i'm good but thank you" i said.
"stop saying you good. you should not get a cold" with that he put the jacket on me. why did he care sm about me? i just hope no one notice it.
the evening was super, i talked to everyone and got tipsy. on the way back baze and slim decided to escort me to my container. i said goodnight to the others. kells hugged me goodbye, i gave him his jacket back and he just laughed. "you really don't like borrow things from others right". the truth is i didn't know when i will see them next time, will i run into them tomorrow too? and we don't exchanged number or social medias.
as i went to slim and baze, kells looked at me. there was something in his eyes, was he jealous? no that cant be, maybe i am just too tipsy.
we arrived the Container. i said goodbye to slim and baze and walked in. i took my things and got ready for the night. an other night on the ground.