12.

as we decided to go back to the bungalow we started to debate where i should sleep now. i gave in and i agree to stay with them this night since it got so late and he told me they planned everything already. i will have my own room. the bungalow has 5 rooms. ash and andre have their own little one-bedroom. baze & rook and slim & dub were share double bed room and kells had a double bed room for him alone. the plan was that andre sleeps with kells together and i could have his room. but as we a arrived the bungalow only rook and slim were awake, pretty drunk and also on their way to bed.
"yo where are the others?" kells asked.
"they passed out in bed already." slim said.
"the concert was sick and we drunk so much later" rook laughed.
we went into the bungalow all together.
"hold on i go to get some sleep clothes for you" kells said. slim and rook said goodnight and disappeared in their rooms.
"uh liz there is a problem" kells came without clothes back. "andre isn't in my room. i think he passed out in his bed"
oh shit that means i have to go back or sleep in a bed with kells. i didn't wanted him to think i am prude, so i would be okay with sharing a bed if he was. we are both adults right? so there is noting bad about right?
"we could share my bed if you didn't mind" he said carefully.
i agreed. we went in his bedroom and he gave me clothes. he left the room that i can change. as i was finish i walk out and he showed me the bathroom. he gave me a toothbrush. we ended together in the bathroom brushing our teeth. it was very funny.
back in the bedroom he gave me a pillow. "uhm and i have only one blanket but here is a jacket if you are freeze at night." he handed me the jacket. sleeping with him in a bed is one thing but sharing a blanket is something else. i dont like to admit it but i really liked him and i dont want to catch feelings for him. but it was just one night and i will leave the festival tomorrow.
i sat one the bed and crawl under the blanket while kells stood at the wardrobe. he closed the door walked up to the bed and started to take of his shirt and pants. i couldn't help but staring at him. he only stood there in his underwear. his tattoos were so pretty and his body. fu** i could feel how i blushed.
he crawled under the blanket too and turned to side to look at me. he saw i blushed "oh sorry i forgot to ask, you okay  i sleep in underwear?"
"uhm yeah, i just dont thought you uhm ah forget what i want to say" i said. i didn't thought that he would undress himself in front of me. he smiled "i hope you sleep well in this bed. goodnight lissy". he called me by my name, that sounds weird no one really call me by that.
i said goodnight and he turned off the light.