13

i woke up with a hand on my stomach. i realized i was wrapped in his arms. i could feel his breath on my neck. it was a save feeling. but still i thought it is weird when we both wake up like this together. i thought of how i could get out of his arms or out of the bed. but every time i moved a little bit he moved closer. i was caught. i didn't wanted to wake him up or him noticing that i try to get out of the position. i felt back to sleep.

i woke up as his arms surrounded me more tight. i guess he stretched. i moved a bit and heard him moaning "good morning". his morning voice sounds so hot.
i answered good morning. he realized that i was laying in his arms. i could feel him laugh in my neck and my whole body shivered. he tightened his arms more together. "give me a moment to wake up and i let go of you" he whispered. his breath at my neck drives me crazy.
he let go of me and i turned around to face him.
he brushed my hair out of my face. we were very close to each since he laid more on my side than on his.
"how did you sleep?" he asked.
"good and you?" i asked.
"like a stone" he smiled at me.
"whats your plan for today lissy?" there it was again he called me by my full name.
" i think eat something -" he interrupted me
"eating something sounds good, i am hungry".
"and then packing my bag and checking me and the others out. we only stayed here for the gig a few days." i said.
"you really leave today" he asked sounding sad while brushing my hair out of my face again "i am sad you leave but i am glad i met you. you are really cool."
"i'm glad too met you too colson, i had a good time here due y'all" i said, after he called my by my name i did too. he laughed "you really call me by my full name uh"
"you do so i do" i smiled.
"fair point. but you cant go. you still own me a beer" he smirked. we joked around and he started to trickle me.
"no kells no, i am ticklish" i laughed. to make him stop i laid with my half body on him. he stopped and looked at my eyes.
we stayed in this for a few seconds until i moved away.
"you said you were hungry, should we go eat?" i asked. he nodded and got out of the bed, i did too. he took a joggers from the chair and put them on. i was sitting on the ground by my clothes. he walked up to me "you can stay in this clothes for breakfast if you want that's more comfortable".
"that's nice thank you" i stood up and he stood right in front of me very close. i looked in his blue eyes and could feel his breath on my skin.
all of sudden there was a knock at the door. i jumped up and he went to the door.
"good morning, i heard you were up. i want to go to get breakfast. its more comfortable when we eat here today, i thought" rook said.
we told him what we wanted and we left with him the room.
"you want coffee?" kells asked me.
"ohh yes please" i moaned. only with a coffee was the morning good.
"hey you both can moan in the bedroom but not here" andre said joining the room, he looked very tired and hangovered. kells started laughing "bro nice try with pass out in your bed. you deserve this hangover".
i stood quite with my coffee in the hand and smiled at their conversation.
rook was back and we all sat down outside and ate but kells mostly hung on his phone. i had very nice conversations with the others and enjoined their company.
after breakfast i went inside to the bedroom and dressed my shirt and the short pants from yesterday on. back outside kells told me he had a surprise for me before i leave.