22.

liz pov

later at the day slim told me to get dressed. they would take me to a party here. i looked at my bag but i dont have clothes to look really good. ash helped me. she gave me a dress and shoes.  it was a tight black ripped dress. i never really wear dresses but she told me she wanna see me in it and she dont want to wear one alone. she helped me with a decent make-up. i looked like a whole different person and i felt like this.
as we walked out the boys looked at us and complemented us.
we walked to the party area. there was a huge dance floor and a chill-area with couches. we went to the couches. the music was not so loud that we could understand each other.  as we take sit a few woman directly walked to us. one of them placed themself direct next to kells. i guess thats normal for them. they ordered drinks and talked. i felt uncomfortable and at the wrong pace. then chase walked up to me.
"hey, you would like to drink something?" he asked. i nod and we ordered cocktails. we talked and i could feel kells watching us.
it was getting late and i was very tipsy. chase asked me if i want to come dance with him and some friends. i agreed and we walked at the dance floor. it was dark at the dance floor . suddenly i could feel hands wrapped around me. i turned around and it was a person i didn't know. he pressed his body on mine and his hands sank down to my ass. i immediately pushed him away and walked to the toilet. i was shocked, this never happened to me before. all i wanted was going back to the bungalow.
i went to the others and told ash and baze that i go back. they asked if they should come with me but i said no. i wanted them to have fun. baze gave me his keys. i saw kells watching us, the girl was still next to him.
on my way back i suddenly felt an arm on my shoulder, of cause it was kells. "jfc kells you scared tf out of me. what are you doing her?" i said.
"what are you doing?" he asked.
"i partied enough, i want to go to the bungalow. why you left the party?" i asked
"it was boring, the most partys are every time the same. plus i was wondering where you go" he said.
"i think i go sleep now, you can go back and have fun" i smiled at him.
"nope, i will come with you to make sure you are save" he wink.
"nice of you but this is not my first festival, i'm sure i got this alone" i smiled.
"buuut its your first big backstage festival right?" he asked.
"right" i said. he lit a j on and passed it to me.
"well then i have to escort you" he laughed "also its never good to let a drunk girl walk alone".
"i am not drunk. i am tipsy  but not drunk.  mister i am so sober." i joked.
"i never said i'm sober, because i'm clearly not. and you miss 'I Am noT TipSy' you are a liaaaaar" he said.
we arrived the bungalow.
"first of i want out of this dress" i moaned.
"i can help you with it" he smirked.
"haha i can this alone"  i answered.
i walked in my room and turned the light on. damn i was tipsy and high. i decide to turn the lights off and turned a small light on. as i tried to get out of this dress i realized i needed help with the zipper. oh lord no dont tell me i have to asked kells for help. i tried it 2 minutes but i couldn't help myself. i looked out of my room. kells was in the kitchen.
"uh i may need your help" i admit to him. he laughed and walked up to me. he came really close to me, i turned around so he could open the zipper. i could feel his breath and it drove me crazy again. he opened the zipper very slowly. i turned around and thanked him low. he just smiled at me. our eyes were locked and we still stand very close to each other. i could feel my heart beating faster.  i steps a few steps away. he said "you're welcome" and left the room. what was that omg.
i dressed in my shot sleeping pants and my shirt, walked to the bathroom and got ready.
as i walked to my room i heard weird noises out of his room. i knocked and he said come in. he was standing in the room and looked very done.
"uhm sorry i just heard these noises. you good?" i asked.
"yeah i'm fine" he said. i could see in his eyes this was not true. 
"okay. i am gonna watch a movie in my room if you want you can come and watch it with me" and with that i closed the door and walked in my room.
i laid with my laptop in bed as he knocked.
"can i come in?" he asked looking to the ground.
"sure, do you wanna watch with me ?" i asked.
i could tell something wasn't right with him.
he nod. "come her" i moved to side to make him space on my bed. he laid down next to me.
"do you want some blanket?" i asked and hold one corner up. he crawled under it. we were pretty close since i just had a small bed with a small blanket.
"what are you going to watch?" he asked.
"idk we can choose together" i said.
we decided together for a movie. after half an hour he cuddled on me "is it okay?" he asked. i nod and cuddled on him too. i was so adorable how soft he was, he showed his vulnerable sides when he was around me and i really appreciate it.
he felt asleep. as the movie was over i put the laptop aside. i didn't wanted to wake him up so i laid back next to him and felt asleep too.