23.

i woke up in the middle of the night, laying in his arms. it was a feeling i could get used to. i felt back to sleep.
in the morning i woke up alone in my bed. i was thinking of what happened yesterday. it was confusing. what was between me and kells. but i was glad nothing happened, it makes everything easier.
as i left my room i saw slim, andre and dub outside . they were talking about the party.
"yes and kells came back very late" i heard andre laughing.
"this girl he was with was very hot tho, i would have do the same" dub laughed.
i think they thought kells hook up with a girl. i went back to my room i didn't wanted to be a part of this conversation. i said on the bed and started a movie.
two hours later i left my room again. seems like rook baze and kells were already up. i took a coffee and went outside. they were still or again talking about the party.
andre told rook and baze that kells came home very late and winked with his eyes. rook said that they searched kells yesterday but thy haven't found him. kells looked at me with a smirk on his face and i just took a slip of my coffee.
they told me that they are invite to a pool-party tonight. one of the musicians live near the festival, they go there tonight and told me that they invited me too. "uhm but i dont have a bikini or something with me" i said.
"ask ash" rook said.
"haha funny if i would have boobs they could fit but -" in this moment i realized what i said. it was the humor of me and my friend to joke about those things but i this was not my friend group for home.
they all looked at me in shock, i guess they didn't expect this answer from me.
kells interrupted the moment "i have time today we can drive into the city".
"we cant, we have an appointment" slim said and looked at kells.
"no way you go shopping and we have no time" dub said.
"i'm in, i have time too" rook said.
"okay lets get ready" kells said.
i think i have no chance to say something against it.

rook, kells and i were in the city.
"where do you wanna look?" rook said.
"uhm idk maybe h&m?" i said.
they both laughed. "naah lets go into a good store. i already know where we go" rook said. we walked to a Victoria secret store.
"serious rook?" i looked at him.
"what?" he laughed.
"i dont go with you both in that store" i said.
"oh yes you will" he said. with that they pushed me in the store. we went to the sector where bikini were. i felt uncomfortable in this store and it doesn't helped to be here with kells and rook.
rook walked around to look what they have. kells was next to me. i could feel his hand on my waist.
"sorry for disappearing at night" he smiled.
"all good" i smiled back.
kells found two bikini he liked "i wanna see you in them" he smirked.
"how about no" i said
"you didn't even looked at them" he said.
tbh they looked really good until i saw the price.
"i think we should go to h&m, i always find something there i really like" i said. i didn't wanted to say that they are to expensive.
in that moment we saw that rook was in struggle with a security guard. "i think we should go there real quick" i said and kells nod.
i walked to rook. the problem was he was a man alone in a lingerie corner. i guess if you want to buy as man lingerie for your girlfriend or wife you get in trouble, thats bullshit.
"you know this man miss? is he here with you?" the Security guard asked.
"yes he is" i said, with that there was no problem anymore.
kells walked up to us "lets go out of here" he said.
"yes please" i said.
outside i saw a bag in his hand.
"you didn't bought the bikinis, did you?" i whispered to him.
"i said i wanna see you in it" he smirked.
"oh you found a bikini?" rook asked me
"yes she did. we can go back now" kells said.