33.

as we arrived baze told us he would go and get tickets. since they both were famous, kells and i stand at the side to get not notice. he looked at me and smiled.
"you good? you worried everyone today. i know its not my topic and i dont need to know anything but i just want to know, are you okay?" i asked. i was still confused about earlier but i wanted to break the ice and didnt know what else i could say.
baze came to us "alright i got the tickets, lets go".
we entered the zoo and walked around to see all the animals. it was very funny. we ran around, joked a lot and googled the weirdest facts about the animals. it was so good to see kells laughing. his eyes glared.
we went to sit down to get some food. at the time we ate it got darker.
"seems like we can go to find a good place for the show" baze smiled.
"hell yeah" i said. i got up and bought some munchies. 
as i went back i saw people on our table. they were fans. they all talked a lot and one of them bought beer.
"i met you a few times before but my biggest dream is to drink something with you!" the one with the beer said. kells and baze laughed.
"im sorry man but i have to drive later" baze said.  they gave me baze beer. it was funny. the fans were very chilled and i remember when kells told me how much he love some of his fans. they are family too.
we drank a few beers and said goodbye. we get up to find a good place for the show.
it was beautiful to see all the lights. i never saw something like this before.
kells came closer and swung his arms around me. i leaned back against his chest. i was so fascinated by the lights that i didn't realized that i stand in kells arms. it was beautiful and i was so happy atm.
as the show ends kells let go of me and i realized what happened. i looked in shock to baze but he seems to didn't noticed that.
kells smiled at me.
we slowly made our way to the exit. but we ended on a playground running around. it was funny because in the dark no one really noticed us.
suddenly baze felt to the ground.
"shit thats fucking hurts" he swore. we ran to him and helped him on a bench.
we looked with phone light at his ankle. it was big and red. he couldn't walk.
"fu** i cant drive with that" he said.
"yo i drive us" kells said.
"no no no you dont drive. i dont step in a car with you as driver" i said.
"c'mon you already drove with me" he argued.
"but there you didn't had consumed alcohol before" i said
"its not the first time i drive drank. also i am not drunk" he said.
"thats fu***** stupid of you.  you drank enough today that i dont drive with you. even if you say that you feel good." i said.
"stop, stop. the discussion doesn't help us now. i cant drive, liz cant drive and i understand her that she dont want that you to drive" baze stopped us.
we sat on the bench for a few minutes until baze spoke up. "i saw a hotel near here, we can ask if they have rooms for us and look tomorrow".
we called and they had free rooms.
it was lucky a cheap hotel, that i could pay my room by myself.
we call a taxi an drove to the hotel.

we arrived the hotel
"liz can you may book the rooms? you know we not that unknown" kells asked.
"yes sure" i said and walked in.
i booked three one-bed-rooms. dont asked why but they were cheaper than a tow-bed-room for baze and kells and one one-bed-room for me.
i went out with the keys. kells and i helped baze to his room.
"if you need help text me"  kells said to him.
"you can text or call me too" i said.
"alright thank you. i have texted with the others, they know we come back tomorrow" baze said. we wished good night and i went to my room and kells to his.