19.

liz pov.

ash and andre came with breakfast. we all sat together and ate. they started to talk about the gig today. baze told andre and ash that i will come with them and that i can help.  they talked about me staying the whole festival with them. i guess they really liked me and wanted me to stay. ash was happy to hear that I wanted to help her, we started talking about the tasks she has to do. at breakfast kells didn't looked at me once. i was insecure if he was okay that i will stay with them. but i know at least ash, baz and andre wanted me here.
kells stood up, went into the bungalow and said nothing. everyone looked at each other concerned.
after 15 minutes i went in to get us new coffee. in that moment kells left his room. he looked at me.
"hey" i said low and smiled at him. he was denying to me since yesterday morning and i was not sure why.
"so you gonna stay with us huh?" he said cold.
"uhm yeah seems like that, ash, andre and buze told me i could stay here till the end but we will see" i answered.
"of cause baze said that" he rolled his eyes.
"what do you mean?" i asked.
"nothing" he said and walked pass me.
"hey kells pls stay. pls tell me what do you mean. if you are not okay with me staying here just say it and i will leave. i'm sure i will someone to pick me up" i said. "even if its jack (my ex boyfriend) " i mumbled. i didn't wanted to say the last part, my thoughts loud but i accidentally did.
"i really thought you were different but you are like every other girl" he said.
i get a bit louder "what do you mean, if you have something to say just say". why was he such a dick to me.
"seems like you cant life with out a man who helps you. first tim who helped you out of your toxic relationship, then  you had me, and now you have baze who helps you. tell me if i had helped you longer did you would have fu**** me too like you fu***** baze and probably tim?" he said loud "and when baze cant help you anymore you run back to your stupid ass ex right".
i was totally shocked, where does that comes from.  
he stormed out. i just stand in shock and again thats why i hate telling people about my life. slim came in. "yoo liz u good" i shook  my head. "come on we go in your room" he said.
we sat on the bed and slim started to explain me kells behavior. "we all heard your fight. look the thing is kells isn't easy to handle. i dont know what you know about his past but he never had it easy. he has many trust issues and then the drugs he is taking. i just think you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. if someone else would have gone to get coffee, they had the fight with him. i know he said really stupid things but he didn't meant it for sure"  he said. we talked a few minutes. we left the room and i could hear ash and rook argue in rooks room. seems like ash screamed at kells for being that mean to me and rook thought she was to strict to him. back outside no one was there. slim told me that they probably went to work for the gig. i told him that i wanna go for a small walk and thanked him.