25.

i walked with baze to the others. they were sitting in a whirlpool with some girls of cause. rook jumped out "yoo liz come in here" and tried to hug me.
"nah i dont think-" but he carried me to the pool.
"if you dont want i throw you in there with your clothes. its your choice" rook said. after what felt like forever i gave in. "okay but can you not look at me when i take off my clothes?" i asked and he agreed. at this moment he was a gentleman. he turned around and as i was finished he took my hand and helped me climbing into the whirlpool. he said i can sit next to him if i want and i agreed. well i ended up between kells and rook.
i was okay in the pool because you couldn't really see my body. i got a drink and we talked together. the girl next to kells always tried to put her hand on his chest but kells wiped her off. i tried to ignore how the girls tried to touch the boys. i sat there with my drink and in the hot water i could feel the alcohol crushing my body.
suddenly i could feel a hand on my thigh. i jumped a little bit due shock. i could see kells smirking but he didn't looked at me, he was still talking with slim and baze. i tried to put his hand away but instead he put my hand on his thigh. i pulled my hand away and waited 5 minutes till i left the pool. as i claimed out of the pool i could feel the alcohol more. one of the girls claimed out too and "accidentally" spilled her drink over me. i took a towel, wrapped it around me, took my clothes and went to inside. a man, i guess the house owner, told me i could use the bathroom upstairs.
in the bathroom i decided to go under the shower real quick. my bikini was full with the drink, same with my body. i heard a knock "liz you in here?"
i opened the door and it was kells. he came in and closed the door. "you good?"
"yes im fine, i just want to take a shower real quick to get this drink off me" i said. he was staring at me. in this moment i realized i stood only in bikini in front of him.
"lissy the bikini look reaaaaally good on you" he said and sat on the bathtub frame.
"why did you said i bought the bikini?" i asked.
"after everything you said i thought you would prefer that no one knows i bought it and for me it doesn't matter" he said. i thanked him. he climbed into the bathtub "i'm so tired".
"but kells can i short take a shower, i will be outside in 5 minutes" i said.
"yes go on" he said, laying his head back and closed his eyes. "but you are still here" i said. "let me take a rest real quick" he answered.
since i wanted to go under the shower with my bikini, i thought fu** it and took the shower, he already saw me in the bikini.  as i was finished i dried my body. in the moment where i wanted to put my shorts back on he opened his eyes "noo, dont take them back on" he looked with puppy eyes at me.
"shut up, also we should go back now" i said and put them on.
he climbed out of the bathtub and walked up to me. we looked at each other eyes and he hugged me close.
"i'm glad i met you liz and i am glad you stay with us" he said. after a minute hugging we left the room.
back by the others, the girl who spilled her drink over me looked at me. she called me a stupid bitch. lucky kells and rook heard it. "ayyo what?" rook looked with a bitch face at her. "rook its okay. i think its time for me to go" i said smiling. "how do you wanna come back, we drove here with a car?" baze asked.
"i meet someone and i am sure they can take me with back" i said.
"guys im actually really tired, should we all call a uber and drive back?"kells asked.
they all looked at each other. "nah man i think we will stay but go if you want, we call an uber later" slim said.
i looked at kells and said low "you dont have to go just because i want to".
"i know but already felt asleep in the bathtub upstairs" he said.
we called an uber, said good bye to a few people and left the party. back in the bungalow he took a shower. after it he asked me if i wanted to watch a movie. "sure let me take a shower too". i went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready for the night. as i walked in my room he already laid in my bed. "andre is sleeping in my room" he said. i jumped next to him. we decided for a movie. we cuddled at each other and i felt asleep.