10.

i woke up the next morning with awful back pain. the boys (my friends) were siting in chairs in front of the container. i looked at my bag and decided to wear a short pants today since the sun was shining. i took my bring me the horizon shit and got dressed. outside i turned to the others and wished them good luck for their show today and that i am proud of them. but i didn't get a reaction.
i went to the food area to get breakfast. i sat at a table and eat. afterwards i put my headphones in and started playing bring me the horizon. i opened a book on my phone and laid at the bench. after an hour or so i went back to the container.
on my way there i met nick and dave. they looked really upset. " you fu** happy now?" dave said loud. i was confused and asked what happened. they screamed at me that their gig is cancelled.
"what why, what happened?" i asked shocked. they were super mad, i mean i would be too. dave was obsesses it was my fault. he got more and more aggressive. the other band members walked slowly towards us. suddenly dave pushed me and i felt on the ground. my elbow stared bleeding and i hit my head on a chair. tim runs to me but i pushed him away. at the same time i heard slim and kells voice "wtf whats going on here" kells shouted. dave and nick just screamed that this was non of their business. kells got mad and wanted to go off on dave "you fu***** hurt a woman. whats wrong with you"  but slim hold him back. the situation was very hectic. finn and tim tried to hold dave back and nick insulted me. i didn't know what was going on. i touched my head and realized it was bloody too.
the security came and stood between us. slim came down to me to check, kells was still on 180% and needed to calm down. slim and a security guy helped me up and they decided i need to go to the paramedics.
i got checked there. my arm was good my head needed 3 stitches.
"you cant go back there liz" kells said.
"kells is right, you come with us" slim said.
"guys, i'm good. it was an accident. i am sure that will not happen again." i said. but i could say whatever i wanted they didn't change their mind.
we went back to my container with a security guard that i can dress warmer again. as we arrived tim spoke up. he asked if he could talk to me under 4 eyes. kells immediately said no.
"and who are you?" tim asked.
"the guy who actually helped me!" i said but i wanted to know what tim wanted to say, so i agreed. dave got loud behind us and stood up from his chair, the security guard told him to calm down. i was glad the security guard escorted us. they last thing i needed is a fight between kells, slim and dave, nick.
tim and i went a few steps away, so i could listen what he wanted to say.
"why did you do this? you know how important this gig is for us" tim said.
"oh yes thanks tim for asking, i am doing good btw!" i joked "no to be honest fu** you! how could you believe it is my fault the gig is cancelled? you know how hard i helped you all to make this happen." we fought more but then he said the worst: "you're so dumb and selfish. and uh - this guy there your  new one? but dont come to me crying how bad they all treated you. i'm sure it was your fault your last boyfriend hit you. same with dave and this guy will be the next one."
i guess that is the end our friendship. i never expected those words from tim. he knows my problematic past and how much i suffered due it. i was done. i started walking, i didn't know where to go, just far away.
kells ran afterwards me.
"pls just let me alone i need my time and i am not your problem" i told him
"no i don't let you alone now, i heard what you both said and no i dont let you alone" we both sat in silence next to each other.
i really enjoyed the silence and was happy i was not alone. i know he don't have to care so much about me, we just met. i tried to tell him this every time he was there for me since we met and he mentioned my problems. but he chose to be there for me even he dont really know me and i him.

kells got a phone call.
"that was slim, they got you a pass, you can stay with us now" he said after hang up the phone. dont ask me why but my first question was "why do i need a new pass? i have one for here."
"look you know the backstage area is split in A,B, C. more famous the band they get they place at an other area. and to get in the others you need an special pass" he started "well we are maybe not a small band like the people you with. and that why you need a new one if you want to come to us" he continued with a slower voice. he looked at me like he wanted to read my expression. i was awarded of the different areas, they exist that the bigger band enjoy more privacy because a lot of small bands come and go here over the two weeks.
"oh i didn't know you were at an other area, okay" i said. i haven't heard from his band, tbh i didn't memorized the name of it. they didn't named the band name often around me.
"that's very friendly of y'all but even if i stay with you i need them to drive back home and that's tomorrow evening. its only one night. im sure i got this" i smiled.but in fact i dont want to sleep with dave, nick and tim in a container or speak to them rn. also earlier after i got hit were i just wanted to dress new and warmer, the situation escalated again, so who can tell this will not happen again?  but i thought it was to much to expect from kells, slim and the others to let me sleep at their place.
"liz listen, slim and i dont want you to go back over night. they hit you. you needed 3 stitches at your head. slim talked to ash and andre and they got you the pass. if you have other friends to sleep by okay but we all dont want you to go back." kells said "common i show you the place and we can chill there and talk later again". with that he took my hand and helped me up.