45.

i walked to ash and we chose our outfits. ash picked something for me but it looks to sexy. i wanted look normal.
i ended up with her white doc martens, a pair of net tights, a black skirt and a white top.
we ate something and drove to the tent.
seems like the guys already drunk a lot of alcohol. the party started and they were jumping up and down at the stage around. they played a few songs, also covered some,  mixed them. it was very good. the tent was full of people. it was a super good atmosphere.
ash and i got us a beer. we danced a bit talked with others and had fun.
when i looked around i saw a lot of happy faces in the crowd.
some people were dressed normally and some very sexy. i guess thats normal. i never had mind what people wear before staying with the guys.
as it got later the big hype flew slowly away. the guys were mixed more into the crowd now and talked with them.
andre asked me if i can get more ice from the bar because in their room the ice was empty.
on my way to the bar i mentioned, kells was looking at me.
i took the ice and brought it backstage in the room.
kells followed me. he closed the door behind us and started kissing my neck.
i could tell he was drunk.
i turned around to face him. he kissed me, lifted me up and sat me on the table.
he straddled my legs and stepped between them. his hand started to wander on my thigh high
"i love girls in skirt. you look so hot" and he kissed my neck.
why was i such a killjoy. we were at a party. the door wasnt even locked.
i was scared someone could come in every minute.
"kells stop" i places my hand on his and put them back in my knees "i cant here-".
"serious liz?" he spoke up annoyed.
"im sorry-" i said low. idk why but i felt bad. i wanted but not here, not like that.
"other girls would be happy to be you rn".
i guess it was the alcohol that makes him to an asshole "but i am not like other girls" i spoke back mad.
"you right your not" he turned around and left the room. he let me stand like this all alone.
i put the ice into the bucket as andre and slim walked in.
"yoo more ice" andre yelled. i tried my best and smiled at them.
"come here liz we need to drink together" andre said and gave me a cup.
"whats that?" i asked.
"tequila" he answered.
i took a slip. we went out to the stage again. they knew i didn't wanted on the stage or really in the crowd. thats why we stood at the floor next to the stage.
there were a few people standing too. i wasnt sure if they were backstage people or festival visitors.
thb i didnt really cared. i danced with andre and baze.
suddenly baze spoke up "shit".
andre looked at the same direction and his mouth dropped a bit open.
"whats wrong?" i asked and turned around to see  what they saw.
kells stood leaning on the wall next to the room. a half naked girl was touching and ground against him. he clearly enjoyed it.
i turned around took a slip out of my cup and started to move to the music again.
baze and andre looked at me in confusion.
"you not mad or jealous?" andre asked me.
"i would lie if i say no but idc" i tried to smile.
"why?" he asked in shock.
the way they reacted other girls, who were with kells, probably wouldn't be that calm.
"we talked about it. if he want to do that, he can do that. i am not gonna stop him.  he knows then its over between us.... jfc, thats sound so dramatically like if we had a real relationship. but we dont. besides we all go different ways in what, 4 days??" i said and realized the alcohol in my body "can we just have fun now?".
"yeah sure" they answered.
slim and rook came with a girl to us. we talked and i didnt realized baze and andre were gone next to me. 
i dunk out my cup and felt dizzy. slim and rook escorted me to the couch in the room, the girl was following.
"i think i go back to the bungalow" i smiled.
they brought me a water battle. slim called a golfcart. i drove back, took a shower and went to bed. i was very tried and drunk.