11.

the area where kells was staying was completely different. it was huge and everything was pretty and with much love designed. i looked around while we were walking to his place. i guess i got slower because kells took my handy that i dont fall back. with that i looked at him wondering and he just smiled at me. 
we arrived the spot they were staying. ash and andre were sitting outside the little bungalow they sleep in. this bungalow was a whole different league as the container i slept in. we took a sit next to them. i was grateful they didn't asked or bring the situation up. only ash said "liz here is your pass. you are able now to come to us anytime. also good that you dont sleep over there " kells immediately looked at her as she mentioned that i dont gonna sleep at the container. but ash just smiled, handed me the pass and got back to the conversation with andre.
"you wanna drink something?" kells asked.
"yes an ice tea please" i said.
he got up and came back with drinks and a j. he handed me the ice tea, sat down and lit up the j. "you wanna smoke too?" he asked. i haven't seen him smoking before. i saw the others with a j before and i mentioned kells also smelled like weed and cologne, but i thought it was the cologne. i wasn't in the mood to smoke now so i answered "um not rn but thank you.".
kells joined ash's and andre's conversation, the chair i sat in was very comfy, not like the ground i slept on the last two nights and i fell asleep.

i woke up with a jacket as blanket on me. i saw kells on the phone next to me
"what time is it?" i asked low.
"oh you are awake, its 10 pm. how did you sleep?" kells moved near to me. i realized we were alone.
"what already 10. uh-." i said shocked and kells laugh quiet. "i slept good, it was better than the ground" i joked "where are the others?" i asked.
"they went to watch a band, dmx is playing". he said.
"omg why didn't you wake me up? we could have go there too or dont you want to see him?" i felt bad.
"i really do like him but you slept so peaceful and we decided i stay here with you, so you can take a rest." he said.
"omg no, we can go there now, then you can see the rest of the concert. omg i feel so bad." i said hectically.
"chill, when you woke up completely we can go if you want" he took his hand on my hand and looked at me "but you should dress warm, the shirt and short pants are to cold."
"um its okay tho. tbh i dont want to go to my container rn its enough when i see them later." i said.
" no, i didn't mean you to go back, i will give you clothes" he said.
"funny your clothes are way to big for me also -" he interrupted me. "i already know what you can wear" he got up and still hold my hand, with that i got up too and followed him into the bungalow.
at his closet he picked up a red pants and a hoodie. "here you can wear that." he gave me the clothes and sat on the bed, looking at me.
the red pants looked good but i am sure probably not on me but it has an elastic band on the legs and a waistband so it should fit on me and not slide down.
"i'm sure i will look ridiculous in it" i laughed.
"try it on" he said still sitting on the bed. i looked around , where i can change my clothes because i didn't want to change them in front of him.
"uhm where can i change them?" i asked shyly.
he laughed "oh yeah here. my fault, come out when you are finish" he stood up and left the room.
i changed the pants. it wasn't my type of style and was a bit to huge but  woooow they looked very good on me. i left the room and went to kells who was in an other room. he looked at me and his mouth dropped open a bit.
"you like what you see?" i laughed and joked.
"ah yes i do. this looks good on you!" he said and whispered "goddamn" after. i laughed.
"so you wanna go to the concert?" i ask.
he looked at me and bit his lips "uhm yeah we can. from here we can go and stay backstage on the side of the stage to watch it".
"seriously? that sounds good" i said and we started our way to the stage. even if i know i looked good or okay at least i felt a bit uncomfortable. as we reached the stage we met someone kells knows. "yo colson nice to met you, kellin told me you are already here" they did a handshake. "hi 'im marc" he said and hugged me. i was shocked i didn't expect a hug.i introduced myself. marc and kells spoke a bit more till we maintain our walk to the stage. suddenly kells stopped "do you wanna go to the bar?" he asked.
"what is with the show? but sure if you want" i said.
"it seems very full there. i prefer not being around so many people rn tbh" he said.
we turned to the bar, ordered some drinks and sat down on a couch.
"so i have to ask, the guy marc named you colson. whats up with it?" i said.
"my real name is colson. whats your full name?" he asked back.
"its lissy, but most people call me liz or lizy" i answered. everything was silent around us and we really enjoyed the moment. we talk more about our lifes.
i told him that i got bullied at school and my last boyfriend was not very good to me but i ended it. tim helped me to moved out in my own flat and that we were very close before. i also told him how i supported and helped the band with every gig, video shooting ...
he told me more from his childhood. how he moved around the world as a child until he stayed in Cleveland. he told me from his aunt, what a beautiful person she was and who important slim, ash, dub and everyone is to him. its his family, est till the casket close XX.
we spoke till late in the night and i promised not to searching him and his band on the internet.