14.

the time was over, i had to say good bye. kells, rook, baze and slim told me they bring me to the container.  i said good bye to ash, andre and dub, i thanked them for everything and they hugged me.
on the way i talked to slim, baze and rook, we laughed and i told them what for a beautiful group they are and that they can be happy to have each other. kells just walked next to me and said nothing. i asked him if he was okay and he said he is just tired. i nudged me head against his arm and he smiled at me. i was happy to see that smile a last time before meet the boys (my friends).
as we arrived the container no one was outside. my anxiety was highly. i started sharking a bit. kells took my hand and squeezed it short. i opened the door and i only saw my bag in it. the things from the others weren't there any more. i looked confused at kells and slim.
"i dont understand, where are they?" i asked.
"maybe they put everything already in the car" rook said. "i really dont want to call them" i said sharking more, i was scared they drove without me. kells embraced me tight and i could feel his heartbeat.
"here is an office, you have to check out before leaving, we can ask here to make sure if they are still here and if you have to call them" slim said.
kells let go of me and we went to the office.
i talked with a girl and she told me that they got kicked out of the festival early this morning. i thanked her and went back.
"and ? " slim asked me.
"the security talked to dave and nick this morning because of what happened yesterday and the situation escalated again. the both got kicked out. with that they all checked out and left." i said totally in shock. they really left me alone here.
"fu** fu** fu**" i screamed punching against a wall next to me.
"yo liz chill" rook said.
"how, tell me how? my "friends" left me all alone here. i have to leave today and I don't know how to come home. we looked at home for train connections and i need more than 25 hours also its incredible expensive. so tell me how can i chill?" i said loud. it wasn't supposed to be against rook i just was super mad.
baze took my hand and looked at it "we should get ice for it now".
rook and slim told us they have to go now but we should call when i leave so they can say goodbye. kells, baze and i went to a bar and set down on a table. kells got us drinks and ice. in the meantime baze told me that everything is going to be okay. he was such a lovely person.
i put my head on the table. i was so done.
as kells came with the drinks and ice i looked up again. he sat down next to me.
baze helped me to fix the ice on my hand and i leaned back. kells and baze talked with each other but i didn't listen to them i was in my thoughts.
kells swung his arm around me on my shoulder. i was finish with the world i placed my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. it was regular and this sound calms me down.
i switched back to the reality as the said that they had to go now. "liz we have an appointment now and have to go. you can come with us to the bungalow and stay there at the time." kells whisper to me. we got up but i said that i wanted to the office again.
"you have your pass right? you can come anytime and when no one of us is there you can sit at the chairs." baze told me again.

i went to the office and the girl looked up that i have to leave at 6 pm. she told me that the gig was cancelled because of missed appointments the day before and some paperwork wasn't in the office. it was missing the folder i gave to tim back then. the good thing is i know now it wasn't my fault the gig was cancelled.