32.

baze pov.

the last days were crazy. kells brought liz in our group and i really liked her. she was super neutral. she wasn't like the most other people we meet. i think that was because she didn't knows how famous we were.
i liked it to have an other girl in our group. we had a few very deep and interesting conversations. also i could tell she had a good influence on kells. probably she didn't know it but he gave his best around her, at least the first days. what then happened? idk.
i found out they kissed. something was wrong, they both dont look really healthy.
after their fight at the sea and kells changing the set list, i was very worried.
we all were planing the next party tonight but i dont think that would be so good for kells. maybe when we chill more he would do the same and thats what he needed.
after our gig i wanted to do something else.
i never was in the zoo here. i read they have a big light show at night. today was one of these nights.
since i know liz loves animals, i am sure she would go with me.  i though it would be a good idea to ask kells and maybe the others.
as i asked the others laughed, they wanted the party. i asked kells and i was shocked, he said yes without one thought.
i told him i wanted to ask liz and she also said yes.
we got ready and drove to the zoo. it was a long ride, we drove around 90 minutes. the ride was very quiet but i was glad we were away from alcohol, drugs and girls.

kells pov.

baz asked me if i wanna go to the zoo with him. i agreed, i was glad to get out of the festival lifestyle for a few hours. he told me that liz would come with us. liz and i haven't really spoke since i kissed her behind the stage but i was okay with it.

liz pov.

kells and i haven't spoke since our kiss at the concert. as the show was over, i helped packing the stuff away.
baze walked up to me and asked me if i want to go with him into the zoo.
i agreed, i love animals and the zoo here should have a beautiful light show.
i got ready, switched into an other top, took my jacket and walked to his room.
"i'm reeeadyyy" i said. i was happy, one evening without party.
"nice, lets check kells and we can go" 
"uhu - kells?" i asked.
"yes he comes with us. i hope that is okay" he said.
"ah yeah of cause" i answered.
just baze, kells and me. we will see how it will be.
we walked to the car and baze said he will drive.
kells sat on the passenger sit and i sat on the back sit.
the drive was quiet. i spoke with baze or kells spoke with baze.