7.

i was thinking of what i could do all day all alone. since today was the first day where the program started and bands were playing, it would be a good chance to see some bands. after i missed breakfast i went to get lunch. at the food area were many tables where people sat and ate. i was on my way to the food queue when i saw kells. i felt so insecure due all the beef with tim and the others. i felt like the most annoying person. i turned around to look in an other direction and acted like i didn't see him. i don't feel well, being at a festival alone make me anxious. it starts with where should i sit to eat. i got my food and found a free table, sit down and start eating. i decided to listen to music over my headphones. i started playing black veil brides. i need to calm down, accept the situation and to look forward.

suddenly someone put their hands over my eyes. in shock i put out my headphones.
"there she is. the thief of my jacket" kells stood behind me and started laughing due my reaction.
"jfc kells, you scared the shit out of me" i said breath out loud.
"what sup with ya?" he ask.
"nothing just lunch" i said but got interrupted by a screaming form behind me.
"yo kells common we wanna go" a man screams.
"yeah hold on for a second" kells screamed back and looked back to me.
"your jacket, i am sorry i forgot to give it back to you. tell me when and where and i will bring it to you" i explained.
"chill it's just a jacket liz. what are you doing today?" he asked. i felt so stupid. i didn't want to say that i am all alone now and have no plan. i also didn't wanted make a dent to wanting spending more time with him. but all of this was true.
"chilling and go watch some bands" i answered.
"sounds like my plan" he said "me and my friends are going to the alpha stage, rise against is playing there. you wanna come with?"
this band stood on my plan too and if i go with them i am not alone and probably will have more fun, i though, even that means i have to meet more new people, tho.
"uhm yeah, why not." i answered "just let me bring the tablet away".
"fine, i am over there by my friends. the table with the man who looks like a child" he said laughing and pointed with his finger there.

i brought my tablet away and walked to the table. i was so nervous, i was scared to be annoying, but kells ask me to join them.
at the table kells swung his arm around my shoulder.
"kells its not even after lunch and you got yourself a girl" the smaller one (rook) said. "you really hook up a girl at lunch bro, that's crazy" another one said(dub). "you really surprised, its kells, hello?" a third person (slim) joked. i didn't know how to react, tbh i felt uncomfortable. the way i meet kells was something else as the persons said. was i just a girl he wanted to lay?
"chill guys, that's liz" he laughed "liz, that's are my friends rook, dub, slim and baze." he introduced.
"i though we want to go to rise against now?" baze said.
"yes we do, liz comes with us" kells answered and we stared walking "but i definitely want into the crowd" he add. everyone agreed. the way to the stage i was quiet everyone was talking but i felt like an outsider. do i have issues with myself, the answer is yes, i have big issues. the man, i think who is baze came next to me "you okay with going into the crowd? I'm sure kells want into the mosh pit." he tried to start a conversation.
"yes i am totally okay with it. tbh i love mosh pits" i said.
he smiled at me "so liz, right? where do you know kells from?" he asked. i told him, we met yesterday. he laughed because kells told them from me, but he didn't said what kells told them about me. baze and i hang a few steps back from the others and continued talking about bands we like.
"yo kells, baze is about to steal your girl" rook laughed. everyone looked at me. i wish i could sink into the ground. seems like kells noticed my uncomfortable feeling.
"rook shut tf up man" he turned to me and looked into my eyes "she is not my girl" back to rook "let her alone".
why he looked in my eyes and said i am not his girl. i mean i don't but i was wondering what does that mean.
i talked more with baze and slim joined our conversation. they seems very friendly.
we arrived the stage and found a good place in the crowd.