15.

kells pov

we are having an interview again, that why we had to leave the bar. i felt bad for leaving liz alone. this girl was in a very fu**ed up situation.  i dont know what it was but i feel different around her. i really enjoy her company, she has a good influence on me. the last two days i dont hook up a random girl. i barely smoked around her nor did other drugs or party the whole night. she saw me as a person and not as a famous artist, they wild boy.
i really liked the person i was around her but i was scared that she find out who i am usually. as we were on the way to the the the DMX show i saw a few girls i know and i really didn't wanted liz to met them. okay i also dont wanted to meet them. they always try to get my attention and that is annoying. i preferred a normal conversation with liz at the bar. and in that night i slept incredible good, i fell fast asleep not as usual. i told her i have a surprise for her. as surprise i want to give her an XX bandana. even if i know her olny almost 3 day, she found a place in my heart.  i was sad that she already has to leave, that's why i was so quiet today also i was confused by my feelings.

we began the interview but my thoughts were by her. i wanted to find a way to help her.
the interview ended and it was okay tho.
the others decided to walk around. but i wanted back to the bungalow to see if liz was there.
"yoo, you really dont want to come with us? this is the 3rd festival day and you are boring  asf" dub said to me.
"we still have 10 day dub, let the man get some rest" ash spoke up. i was going through a hard time mentally before the festival started, i guess ash was happy, i didn't take drugs and party all the time.
"i want to chill too, have fun and we see us later. maybe we do some cool shit tomorrow" slim said and placed his hand on my back to push me in direction to the bungalows.
on the way slim said "damn liz really turned your head right?"
"nah man, im just tired. to hang out is what i need after all the shit at home" i said. i can tell slim everything, he is my best friend but i wasn't sure what i really felt.

back at the bungalow liz wasn't there. i could feel panic inside as slim mentioned it.
"shit, i thought she would be here. we dont have her number or something. what if she already left and she couldn't told us." i said.
"you dont have her number? wow that's something else between you both. we can go to the container to see if she is there." slim tried to calm my nerves.

on the way slim was trying to find a plan to help liz with her situation and i was glad to have him as my best friend, my family. he phoned with ash, i guess to ask her if she can manage to let stay liz with us.