40.

liz pov.

we arrived the party tent. i was happy to dressed fine. everyone was looking good. it was different as the party's i was with the guys. i saw no girls half naked sitting on laps. it was more noble.
we went at the table where marc friend sat. we ordered drinks and talked. the most of his friends were managers or assistants too.
it was very interesting to hear their tour storys. i learned a lot how it is to tour with bigger bands. they told some funny story what happened them at tour.
around marc friends i felt good. they all weren't famous and idk how to explain but it was something else as to talk to musicians.
later i went to the bar and met andy. he greet me with a huge. i didn't expect that but i it made me really happy. one of my favorite artists hugged me to say hello #fangirlmoment.
he invited me to his table.
i looked at the table where marc sat. he saw me and just waved. seems he was okay with it that i go with to andys table.
i joined andy and met some people i already know and meet some new people.
andy asked me how my festival is going so far. i told him that it is a huge experience for me and i was incredible happy to be her.
"but you are not here with a band right? how do you get the pass to stay here?" he asked.
"well thats a long story" i laughed.
"we have time" he smiled.
i didn't wanted to bored him with my chatter.
"long story short. i was here with my friends band and instead of leaving an other band 'adopted' me" i told him.
"with what band are you staying, i haven't see you in our bungalow area?" he asked.
"uhm yeah they dont do metal. do you know machine gun kelly?" i asked.
he started to laugh. in that moment kellin turned to us.
"you staying with mgk?" he asked.
"uhm yeah" i said shyly. was the reaction of both good or bad i was wondering.
"i have songs with them. do you know our song alone?" he asked "oh sorry do you even know my band sleeping with sirens?".
"y-y-you are really ask me if i know your band. shit of cause i do. i love your band. and yeees i know that song" i said.
andy laughed "there she is. the fangirl".
"oh i didnt meant it" i hid my head in my hands for embarrassing.
"oh its fine" andy smiled.
kellin laughed "sounds you both have a story, i wanna here".
"yeah we can tell later" andy said.
"anyways that song is with him. i'm on one of his songs too. he is great and very talented. we know each other since years. he also have a few good songs with other bands like papa roach. its called sunrise trailer park" kellin said.
"omg i know that song too. didn't notice it was kells on this songs as feature. i mostly only listen to metal" i said.
we talked more about music. kellin told me how he met kells 2013 on the warped tour. andy told me he had worked with kells too but its not out yet. (this story is playing in 2017).
i saw on stage how famous kells and the band were but i never realized it was him on the songs of my favorite bands. i was shocked. i slept with that man, not only slept we kinda had a thing going, even if it was just for a few days.
andy told kellin my fangirl moment as we first met, they both laughed and i hid my face from blushing.
it was a great evening/night. we also danced a bit with other people and i met a lot more artists of my favorite bands.
kellin, andy and i took a photo. they wanted me to remember this moment forever. i was the most happiest human alive.
later marc brought me back to the bungalow. he asked me if i had a good evening and i answered him that it was probably the best night i ever had. i was so thankful he took me with him.
at the bungalows he kissed me goodbye on the cheek and left.