24.

back at the bungalow rook said he had something to do before the party starts and disappeared in his room. i walked in my room to bring my bag away as kells stood at the door with the bikini bag in his hand.
"this is yours, you should try them on" he said giving me the bag.
i asked him why he bought them, i like to decide for my self what i want and what not. i was pissed that he bought them without asking. he decided for me without asking, plus they were super expensive.
"i told you a want to see you in it" he said.
"i'm not one of your girls. you cant buy me things to make me wear them" i said.
we argued a bit till he got my point.
"I'm sorry, i just think they will look at you and i could see you liked them. but it was wrong to buy them without asking. i cant bring them back because i have no receipt.  i wont do it again liz, sorry. i hope you still try them on and decides for one for tonight" he said and left the room.
i tried both on and decided for one. they both fit perfectly and looked incredible good. i wasn't that girl of showing much skin, i wanted a swim trunks over it. i put a towel around my body and went to kells. i knocked and walked in. 
"whats up?" he asked.
"can i borrow a swim trunks?" i asked.
he laughed "why do you want one"
"tbh i dont feel comfortable showing so much skin" i said.
"im sure you look perfect, you wanna show me the bikini?" he said.
"no not really" i said.
"c'mon i will give you the shorts then"  he said.
"thats not fair" i said. he walked to his wardrobe, took a shorts out and gave it to me. i thanked him.
in my room i dressed back in joggers and laid on my bed. everything was so new and exhausting. i took a nap.
a knock on my door brought me back to reality.
"hey, you ready for the party?" baze came in my room. he started laughing as he saw me in joggers in my bed.
"kells told me you bought two bikinis. i'm glad you will join us to the party. i think you will have a lot of fun. okay enough, get ready and we can go then" he said and left the room. i got up and dressed in one of the bikinis. kells gave me his orange swim trucks and i put on a ripped top on. as i left my room rook, baze, slim and kells were waiting of me.
"where are the others ?" i asked.
baze told me that they dont come with us. wait that means i dont have ash as support, damn.
we walked to the car.  on the way rook asked "thats kells shorts right?". "yeah it is since i have no." i answered. rook just smiled.

we arrived at a huge house. as we left the car i could see a lot people already.
"um i guess thats not the right place for me" i mumbled to myself. "come we go in and i'm sure you will like it" kells said to me placing his hand on my back. i looked in shock at him, i didn't expected someone could heard what i have said.
we walked in, directly to the kitchen to get some drinks. the guys already met people they know and started a conversation. i felt like a outsider because i didn't know how i can take part at the conversation. a few minutes later kells introduced me. i talked with one person a bit. as he left for the toilet i realized the guys weren't in the kitchen anymore. i took one more drink as someone spoke to me "hey can you give me the tonic please" i took the tonic and gave it to the person as i realized it was andy biersack from black veil brides. "o-m-g" i stuttered. "everything okay?" he laughed. "ahh yes yes, im sorry i just fangirling a bit." i put my hand on my mouth "sorry that was embarrassing" i mumbled.
"haha you are on a party with a lot musicians and you fangirling because of me, cute" he laughed "whats your name?"
"liz"  i said. "hey liz nice to meet you" he smiled at me.
"nice to meet you too and sorry you are the first person i saw here that i 'know' " i said. we talked a bit and he asked me if i want to come outside to his friends. since i didn't know where the guys were i agreed. in the next hours i met a lot of musicians i really love. it was like heaven but better because it was not that fan artist meeting, they were all very chilled.
"liz you  are here okay, we searched you" baze said behind me.
"oh sorry you all left the kitchen and -" i said but he interrupted me. baze was either very high or drunk.
i said to the others "it was nice to meet you all. and thank you for adopted me the time i lost my friends but i think i should go to them now". they said that it was nice to meet me and that i am welcome there anytime.