44.

no one was at the bungalow. i called ash and she told me where the party tent is.
as i arrived the tent i saw a few people i dont know. finally i saw ash.
"omg im glad you are here" she hugged me "today is so stressful for me".
"sorry i was watching a band and saw your text not till it was over!" i said.
"its all good. I'm glad you had fun and now you are here" she said.
she explained me what isnt done yet. i started with helping to hang up some decorations. i found out that people needed to bought special tickets for the party to get in. some bands organized a party like this to celebrate with their fans.
thats why everything needs to be perfect.
there was a little stage with a dj set. next to it were standing a few gitares and the keyboard. ash came to me "liz come with me. that tent has a backstage place as well. i will show you everything".
it looks same as behind the other big stages just in small. there was a room where some clothes standing, a couch, a table with foot and drinks for the band and their team.
i got my next tasks to do. as i looked at he clock i saw it was already 10 pm. the party starts at 11 pm.
"LIZ" i heard my name screaming.
"YES, HERE" i screamed back.
it was ash, she walked to me "the guys are here. i haven't got get finished yet. i want to go back, dress more nice, eat something and come back here. do you want to come with me".
"sure that sounds good. i think everything is finish here now" i said and we walked to the backstage room to the guys.
kells looked at me and i waked to him to hugged him. i buried my head in his chest "god im so tired rn".
he tight our hug and placed a kiss on my head.
"ash and i go to the bungalow to get dress and eat something" i spoke up.
"we barly spoke today. i miss you" he whispered to me. i smiled at him.
"i will come with you even if its just for 30 minutes" he said.
"liz come on. the golfcart is here to bring us to the bungalow" ash spoke up.
kells grabbed my hand and we walked to ash. as we left the room to go to the car he was still holding my hand. i loved it but i was uncomfortable because i didnt wanted anyone to see it. i let go of his hand, he looked at me but then realized why i let go.
on the drive we both sat behind the driver. kells leaned his knee against mine and smiled at me.

"i definitely need to take a shower. liz we look after it for clothes okay?" ash asked.
i agreed and kells and i went in my room.
he sat on my bed leaning in the corner "come here for a few minutes".
i claimed to him on the bed, placed a soft kiss on his lips and laid next to him in his arm. he put his arms around me.
"how are you?" he asked.
"actually i'm doing good, i think and you?"
"could be better but tell me about the party yesterday and what did you do today ?" he smiled at me.
i told him how much fun i had at the party and which artists i meet.
"you are so incredible cute when you are happy" he kissed my head.
"also i met Kellin. he and andy told me how you met and everything. i never realized it was you on the songs of my favorite band" i smiled and hide half under his arm because i was a bit embarrassed that i never heard of him at all.
he laughed "im glad you never realized, we probably would not sit here then together".
i told him more from my experience and that i met danny and ben today. he told me how happy he was that i have such a amazing time here.

"but what is about you tell me how are you doing?" i looked deep into his eyes.
"i am okay" he said.
"colson serious if you want to talk i am here and listen to you. i dont want to meddle myself in thing i shouldn't but i care about you! you as a person and idk i feel something isnt right" i said.
he told me about his bad thoughts, that he hated it to be alone and that he took the drugs to escape and hide.
i told him that i dont support drugs but that he never need to lie to me because of that like he did yesterday.
we cuddled a bit more till we heard that ash was ready in the bathroom.
we stood up. he kissed me long, grabbed my ass and laughed against my lips.
"sometimes you are so stupid" i laughed.
"i know" he smirked "i need to go back to the campsite now. get ready with ash and i meet you there" he kissed me again and left.