51.

i woke up due kisses on my neck. i was laying in his arms. i turned carefully (bc my knee) around and he swung his arms around me.
"good morning" he smiled.
"good morning" i said and kissed him soft.
"i love when you do that" he whispered against my lips and kissed me more. i really could get used to it, waking up next to him every morning but i knew that will never happens.
we make out and his hands found their way to my ass.
"ahhyo, you still only wear your lingerie" he smirked.
"funny, you didn't helped me to get dressed yesterday" i fake smiled.
"you didn't asked me to. whatever i would not have helped you anyways" he laughed. i bit his bottom lip.
"ah shit" he breathed, squeezing my naked ass and pushed me on my back. he climbed on top of me and started kissing down my neck. his hands moved under my shirt, a second later he throw it thru the room and started kissing from my neck down again.
there was a knock on my door and suddenly rook and baze stood in my room. i quickly put my hand on my breasts. kells came back up to cover me more. lucky the blanket was still over him to cover us.
"oh shit" baze said quietly. rook stood in the middle of my room and just laughed.
i felt so embarrassed. i could feel how i blushed red.
"yoo wtf do you want?" kells said calm and looked with a death glace at rook.
"shit sorry. we didn't know we would interrupt you both" rook said still laughing "we wanted to check on liz and ask for today's plans. its almost 12 pm".
"we think our plan for today isn't good with liz's knee. whatever rook lets get out here. we talk later" baze said and tried to get rook out of the room. directly as baze saw us he turned around to look at the wall and not at us and this was what i loved on baze.
"haha go on kells and we talk later" rook laughed and left the room.
i put my hands on my face "god this was so embarrassing".
kells looked at me and laughed "nah its okay. they interrupted me by way more embarrassing moments. when you are on tour in a small bus you dont really have privacy". he started to kiss me again.
"wait you seriously wanna continue?" i laughed in shock.
"yeah why not. at least they leave us alone now" while he was talking, his hand were wandering up on my thigh. he droves me crazy but i still had rook and baze in my head.
"as long you wanna fuck me while i think at baze and rook. go on but i would prefer if not" i laughed.
"you what?" he looked at me with one eyebrows knit.
"im sorry but i cant go on. my thoughts are everywhere else" i covered my face with a piece of the blanket.
"damn i hate them sometimes" he said, while let him falling next to me. he hugged me and i laid a few minutes in his arms. then we got up. he walked to his room to get clothes for himself since he only had boxers on. i took a bh that was laying next to the bed. he came back with clothes and his red pants for me. he handed it to me.
"why are you giving it to me?"
"i am sure you cant wear your clothes with your knee and that should go!" he was right i only could wear huge pants or shorts and i didn't had some in my bag.
he got dressed in his black long XX jeans with the cut at the knee and a white shirt. he looks sooo good like he always do.
"wait i help you" he said. i still sat on the bed as he helped me to get in the pants with my one leg. "wait one moment" he handed me a hoodie and went to my bag to give me a shirt.
he really was thinking of everything without me need to say something.
i put on the shirt and the hoodie.
"why did you gave me one of your hoodies?" i asked while he was bringing me my crutches.
"it looks cold outside and this one is very comfortable. i also like you in my clothes" he smiled at me.
i got up and we walked outside. everyone was already sitting there. kells brought me a cup of coffee and a cereals bowl. he sat next to me that we can breakfast together.
they all talked with each other until kells sat down.
"you both finally up" ash said.
i could see their smile on their faces, at least at rooks face and i could sink into the ground.
"we wanted to go to that game park and after it to that party we got invited yesterday" ash explained. "but its problematic with liz knee" andre added.
"uhm you still can go. i am okay with staying alone here" i smiled.
"yes thats what i was saying. we all still can go" dub said happily.
"and what are you going to do ?" baze asked.
"i still need to look how i come home and after that i can go to watch some bands backstage or go to the see and read. i am fine alone" i smiled.
"what if something happens?" kells asked.
"what should happen?" andre asked.
"idk she fells or the way it to far or-" kells explained.
"i have my phone. i know at least two others people here that phone number i have or i also can ask people  around me for help. im big, i will survive a day without you all" i said smiling.
they planed when they want to drive and other stuff.  suddenly kells spoke up that he will stay here.  they started a discussion. i told kells that i am totally okay with them leaving but he still said he wanna stay. i could feel they got mad because it. kells often cancelled things for staying with me since he met me and i understand why they were getting mad.
they all stood up to get ready and left while kells and i were finishing our breakfast.