21.

back at the bar they were people on our table i have never seen before. i walked to ash and told her the paper is at the stage. she thanked me and introduced me to some other people. one of them was chase, he was he man behind the light-technic.  chase told me a lot about his job and with which bands he had worked with. it was super interesting.
it was time for them all to go back to the stage. they got ready for the show. from the backstage side i could see the big crowd. it was incredible. the show starts and it was fantastic, i have no word to describe the power they have. it was wow. also kells jumping shirtless around, god damn this man looks so good. i watched the show with ash from the side and kells often looked at us. i was sure he didn't looked at me, why would he?
the show came to an end and they all left the stage. the crowd was very loud.
"wow this was wow" i said to baze he just laughed.
we went back to the bungalow because they were all sweaty and wanted to shower.
i went into the kitchen to get something to drink as kells looked out of his room and saw me.
"ayyo liz can you help me real quick" he asked.
"sure" i went into his bedroom. he stood shirtless in front of me. his muscles and tattoos... "okay liz dont stare at him, dont stare" i thought.
"i hurt my neck, can you look please" he asked and sat on the bed. i walked near to him and he put his head to side. there was a big scratch and it was bloody.
"how did you do this? there is a big scratch" i said and touched his skin. i could feel him shiver.
"well idk. i always hurt myself on stage." he answered "since you worked in a hospital, can you take care of me?" he smirked.
"it was just an internship" i rolled my eyes "also you are sweaty. you should take a shower first and wash the blood off"
"alright but then please" he stood up and walked to the bathroom.
as he was finished he yelled my name. i walked up in his room and he stood there only with a small towel around his waist. i could feel how i blushed. why did he do this to my?  he sat down and i looked at his neck. i put a cream and a band-aid on it.
"so i think i saved your life now" i joked.
"you are definitely a good nurse" he said biting his lip.
"thank you" i said and walked towards the door.
"liz we good?" he asked. i turned around and said yes with a little smile. i left the room and went outside.

kells pov.
i was a big ass to lissy this morning. she deserves better but i was super mad at myself for drinking that much, the drugs and the girls. i didn't wanted her to see me like this. i dont know what it was but one part of me wants her. seeing her at my show was super cute, i often looked at her and her super cute smile. i apologized for my behavior and she said we were okay. she also mentioned that nothing happened between us, that sounds weird but i thought we have a connection. she helped me with my wound on my neck, her touches makes me shiver. that is not normal for me the "wild boy". it was so cute to see her bushing as she saw my just in that towel. i liked to tease her like this. god i could have kiss her. was i falling for her? hopefully not.