43.

i had a few hours free time. i saw at the music time list that asking Alexandria is playing in a while. i decided to walk to the stage to see the concert from the backstage side.
it felt wrong to watch it backstage alone but i had the pass that allows me that.
i found a quiet place where i though, i would not annoy anyone.
it was very interesting to see the band get ready before showtime.
jinxx an band mate from andy (black veil brides) walked to me.
"hey you, nice to see you again" he spoke up. i greet him back.
"your name is liz right? i know you were a few times around us and we spoke a bit but i'm not good with names"
i was shocked he came to me, spoke to me and knows my name.
"liz stay calm, dont fangirl now" i though to myself.
"yes, liz is right" i smiled at him. next moment andy walked to us.
"hey liz, you are here. cool to see you" andy hugged me.
"well since i had time i thought of watching some bands. i dont know am i allowed to stay here?  i already stand at the side to not annoy anyone" i said.
"you fine. i guess with your pass you are allowed" jinxx said.
"its no problem. you can stay with us if you like" andy spoke up.
i agreed and stood with them.
it was a very good show. i saw asking Alexandria the first time in my life and it was incredible.
"liz wait real quick" andy said as the concert was over. i looked confused at him and he jogged away.
i looked on my phone and saw a message from ash:

hey liz,

we are back now. i drive to the party tent on the campsite the get everything ready for later. if you have time i would appreciate if you come to help me.
call or text me when you see that.

thx,  ash XX

andy came back. i told him, i need to go now.
"if you have 5 or 10 minutes left you will not regret it!" he said "i talked to Benjamin and Daniel and they will join us in a few minutes".
my mouth dropped open.
"hahaha i love your fangirl face" he laughed.
"andy thats not funny" i took my head in my hands to hide "you introduced me to so many of my favorite artists. why are you doing that?" i asked still shocked.
i was so overwhelmed by meeting so many musicians.
"i can stop if you want" he acted like he dont cared about anything and just grinned devilish at me.
"no i didnt meant that but-".
"its very funny to see your reaction every time. plus you are really cool. i like making people smile. making you smile is very easy. also you treat us like normal humans and thats cool. i still wondering why you haven't met them before at the partys" he explained.
i blushed "omg thank you! serious i have the best time ever here and this experience i am doing- wow-. thank you so much for being a part of it and making a lot of this able. i saw them at the partys but i didnt spoke to them" i answered.
ben and danny walked up to us. andy introduced me short and told them that i sadly have to leave already. they both hugged me and i grinned all over my face.
we talked quick. i told them how incredible the show was. we talked about our evening plans and i told them from the campsite party and the told me from a backstage party
as i said good bye to all of them ben looked at me "you really dont ask for a photo or autograph?".
"uhm no, i can imagine its annoying if everyone ask and hold their phone in your faces. i prefer a conversation that i will always remember" i said shyly.
"look i told you. she is cool" andy told them.
"wow we really appreciate that. not many fans are thinking like this" danny said.
"would you like to take a picture with us?" ben asked me.
"wait what" i asked confused. was that a thank you for me not asking them but they wanted to do me a favor?
"well if you want, we can" i add.
"but my phone is broken, can you take that picture?" ben asked. andy started laughing.
"uhm yes i can" i took out my phone and we took a photo together. i was happy asf and could feel how i blushed.
a text message from ash pop up on my phone.
"sadly i really really need to go now. it was very nice to meet you. thank you andy" i said.
they all hugged me goodbye and i floated on cloud 7 to the bungalow.