38.

"yoo whats the plan for today" dub asked.
"i need to drive with baze to the hospital, his ankle needs to get checked" ash responded.
"i want to watch miss may i. they are playing today and maybe some other bands" rook said.
"omg miss may i, you know them? rook i love them. i would love to join you" i said.
we all decided what we wanted to do and rook, kells and i decided to see some bands.

i got ready and dressed my short black pants and my bring me the horizon shirt. since i planed to stay just a few days here, i hadn't much clothes here. luckily, i packed more than i thought i need and  ash and kells helped me out with clothes.

we walked to the stage.
"i really want into the crowd" i jumped up and down.
"really?" kells looked at me.
"defiiiiniiiitelyyy YES. they have the best circle pit" i grinned.
"alright you heard the lady. lets goo" rook said.
we went into the crowd and found a good place. as the concert began a mosh pit started. i jumped in. i danced and sang from my whole soul. finally levi the sanger of the band announced the song with the big circle pit. the song started and i jumped in. the circle pit was incredible huge. it goes completely around the sound tent.
the concert came to an end and i stood and cheered.
i saw rook and kells walking up to me.
suddenly a boy spoke at me "that was a nice show and you have great power. i barley see small thin girls in a mosh pit, respect". i thanked him.
"i'm ben" he smiled at me.
"hi i'm liz" i said.
"am i allowed to ask you, are you single and would like to drink something with me?" he asked.
"uhm- yeah i am but im here with friends but it was nice to meet you" i responded.
"ah i understand, maybe next time. have a nice day liz" he smiled and walked away.
kells cleared one's throat. i turned around
"omg that concert was soo good" i smiled at them.
rook saw kells face "i go buy us drinks. i will be back".
"so agreed you are single?" he raised one eyebrow.
"technically i am" i looked at him and could see confusion on his face.
"well we said we try it for the few days here but its not like a real relationship you know?" i said.
"but i dont want someone flirting with you, you are mine here" he answered.
"is there someone jealous?" i laughed and  pricked his stomach.
"good i wish i could kiss you" he bit his lip.
since our fight earlier the guys knew that there was something between us but we tried our best that no one else notice. it was my condition.

rook came back with three beers and we chose the next band. i didn't knew that band but kells and rook were jumping wild around the crowd. i love watching them.

after that avenged sevenfold played on the same stage.
"omg omg we need to see them" i begged.
"of course you do. they are haaard" kells said.
as the band started we three jumped around and danced. kells pulled me over his shoulder and ran through the mosh pit.
"colson let me down" i screamed and laughed at the same time.
rook jumped against kells and they fun fought with me on kells shoulder. finally he let me down and we turned on dancing. 
the moment was perfect. but every good thing comes to an end.

as the concert was over i looked on my phone and saw a message from marc.
"i have to go back now and get ready for the party but these concerts were amazing. thank you i had a lot of fun" i smiled.
rook said they are going back to the bungalow with me.