58.

i woke up in kells arms and i knew tomorrow it's the last time this will happen. i was sad but i was so grateful he was here. even if it wasnt the best mood due my "friends" and loosing my job but i was glad i wasnt alone. kells was super positive and brought hope that it will be better soon.

i woke him up with little kisses on his face. he grinned at me as he opened his eyes. he swung his arms around me and pulled me against his body.
"i caught you" he whispered in my neck.god i really could fall in love with this man.
i kissed him and our kisses got more passionate. his hands wandered under my shirt. i bit his bottom lip and he moaned against my lips that i drive him crazy. i teased him more.
i could feel his body tensing up.
"you cant do this to me" he whimper.
"why?" i teased him more.
"because i want you so bad rn" he looked at me. his gaze on me was everything.
"what is going to stop you?" i wispered, going down with my hand on his body. he looked kind of confused at me "what is with your knee? i dont want to hurt you" he shivered even more through my touches. i licked with my tongue over his lips. i guess this was his answer. he took my hand, placed them over my head and kissed me. within a second my shirt was on the ground.
later i laid in his arm and he kissed my head. shit i think i will really miss him. even the thought of him leaving hurts.
we cuddled till there was a knock on my door.
"not again" i buried my head in his chest.
he got up throw the shirt back to me and i asked him for a pants out of my wardrobe. he put on a shirt and walked to the door.
i got dressed and followed him. i was scared but it just was shelly. kells let her in.
"i hope i dont interrupt you" she looked at us and grinned.
"no, your fine" I smiled "why are you here?" i asked.
"your phone was off and i couldnt reached you. i just wanted to check in you".
kells asked her if she want to drink something. she agreed and he got her a lemonade. we sat down on the couch.
"im fine thank you" i said. i was amazed by kells. he let her in, offered her a drink and sat to down us. i guess he liked her.
we talked for a while till she said, she don't want to bother us any longer and she had groceries in her car than need to see the fridge.
but it was actually really funny. we ended up cooking in my kitchen. shelly grabbed her groceries and we cooked all together.
we ate. i had a bottle wine and after we decided to play some games together. the time flow so fast. it was already 9 p.m. shelly called her mum to pick her up after she drank lot of wine.
we spent the whole day with shelly and had fun. i really think kells had fun too he was laughing a lot. it was a perfect day.
we said good bye to shelly. kells embraced me and thanked me for that day. i was happy to see him happy. we went in the kitchen to clean up a bit. he was such a sweetheart, he helped me instead of watching.
"i got an message from ash. an uber picks me up tomorrow at 8 a.m. and my flight goes at 12 p.m." i could see his expression changed as he saw her text, he looked sad.
"alright i will set an alarm clock" i said. he walked up and hugged me tight. we went to the bathroom to get finished for the night.
instead of sleeping we talked for hours. we talked about our lifes, our future and our feelings. we knew our life are way to different. it was a beautiful time but we needed to go back to reality. we cuddled and i fall asleep in his arms for the last time.