16.

liz pov.

i sat in the container trying to solve my problem. i called a few hotels but there were only a very expensive one who had a room. the hotel agreed to reserve the room for a till 6 p.m as they heard my story. but the problem is i dont have that much money, i could pay one night but than i would be completely poor. at the same time i tried to find a train connection. there were problems with the road. that's why i had so problems to find a short connection.

it was already 4 p.m. i only had 2 hours. there was a knock on the door. as i open it i saw kells and slim.
"good, you are still here" slim breathed out.
"haha, where should i be instead" i joked sarcastically.
"we dont have your number and thought you left without saying good bye" slim said.
"oh yeah that's true. but you can be lucky i still don't have a good plan how to leave here" i said and let them in.
"and whats the bad plan you have?" slim asked.
" i found a hotel who has a free room, they reserve it for me but its incredible expensive but if i dont find something else i will take it and look tomorrow how i can go home. maybe i find someone who is willing to pick me up" I explained.
they both started a conversation and i was still looking for a plan. i only had an half an hour until 6 p.m..  i was so scared.

"well, i will call the hotel now to book that dead ass expensive room" i said to them.
"liz just wait 5 minutes pls." slim said.
slim got a phone call and went outside for it.
i looked at kells "you good? you are so quiet today" and with quite i mean he barely spoke with me today. i was thinking of if i did something wrong or what it was.
"yeah i'm good, just tired" he answered. i hope his behavior is not because we shared a bed.
i smiled in this moment slim came back.
"sorry liz but we have to leave now" slim said sad. i told him its totally okay and he asked for my phone number.
"i just want to make sure later you are okay. and call us if you need help" he said and hugged me goodbye.
i looked at kells and he hugged me goodbye too and they left.
i packed my bag and went to the office.
i signed all the paperwork and checked out. the paperwork was a lot because the gig was cancelled and the boys contravened against the  festival pact.
i left the festival area and stood on the street. i looked at he clock, fu** 6.27 p.m. i forgot to call the hotel. oh god i am so stupid. i took my phone to call the hotel in hopes the room is still free. but it wasn't.
i was so dumb.  i decided to find a bar where i can hopefully stay half of the night. the last thing i wanted was sleeping on the street in a strange city.
i took a sit, ordered a drink and start listening to bullet for my valentine on my headphones. this is going to be a long night.