36.

liz pov.

the next morning, i woke up in his arms. i couldn't believe what happened last night.
i had tried my best that nothing will happen between us but i clearly failed.
as he woke up he hugged my tight and kisses my neck.
"good morning" he mumbled. i missed his morning voice. i turned around to face him.
he smiled at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, his one hand stroked slowly form my thigh to my ass. he knows how to drive me crazy. then he kissed me more.
"kells i really love that but we should get ready" i interrupted him.
"i know but i wont" he fake cried.
"can you look away that i can go to the bathroom? you throw your shirt away last night".
he smirked "there is nothing i dont saw already... but for you i do".
i got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
"yo liz can i join you? we will save time when i shower with you".
i already stood under the shower.
"i dont think we will save ti-" with that he already stood next to me. he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

after that we got finished and he placed a soft kiss at my forehead.
"i go checking on baze" he said and left the room.
i took everything that was mine and walked to baze too.
"good morning" i greet them.
kells greet me back and baze asked me how i slept.
"okay i guess and you?". he said that his ankle hurt very.
we called an uber to the zoo to get to the car.
at the car kells drove, i sat next to him and baze sat on the back sit for more space.
on the road baze felt asleep. kells looked at him and placed his hand on my thigh.
in shock i pushed his hand away, looked at baze and i realized he was sleeping. kells laughed and placed his hand back at me.
as we arrived the festival area we were allowed to drive baze near to the bungalow. ash and dub were already waiting there to pick him up.
kells and i drove the car back to the parking lots.
we walked back to the bungalow. on the way kells spoke up "liz last night was amazing" he smiled at me.
"it was" i smiled back.
suddenly marc ran to us "ah liz good to meet you" he kissed my cheek "i got invited to a little privat party here. a lot of artists you like are there".
"omg marc that sound so good" i said.
"you can come with me, would you?" he asked.
kells looked very pissed. i wasnt sure what to say. i wasn't kells girl, we haven't spoke yet and i was here to have the best time and a party with my favorites artists sounds super nice.
"ah yeah sure but -"
"super i text you the time and the place or i can pick you up" he smiled and left.
"he is really flirting with you, asked you out and you said yes?" kells sounds pissed.
"chill its just a party and he knows how much i love these bands" i said.
"sure he want more".
"kells i'm here for having my best time and its not a big deal" i said.
"so he flirting with you is not a big deal?" he said more pissed.
"kells-"
"no was last night nothing for you?" he looked at me.
"what i didn't said that-" he didn't let me end my sentence and stormed off.