04

With small and almost uncertain steps, Yoongi walks towards the familiar café. His mask is covering half of his face, while his black bangs cover the rest. He doesn't want to be recognized going into the café, he can't be seen around this neighborhood.

A few people walk by talking and laughing quietly, but no one gains Yoongi's attention or raises any suspicion. It seems like he's safe. For now, at least. It's already pretty late, the café is going to close soon, but Yoongi still wants to see him again. His eyes automatically fall on Jimin before even entering the café. There's just something special about him that pulls Yoongi in.

Jimin stands behind the counter, seemingly focused on making a drink for a customer, carefully decorating the drink with some whipped cream. When Yoongi opens the door and enters the café, the door falls shut behind him, creating an enormously loud thud.

Wow, what an amazing introduction, Yoongi curses himself, feeling every customer look at him.

Having heard the loud thud, Jimin raises his head, looking towards the entrance with an annoyed expression. The door isn't supposed to create such a loud noise. He definitely needs to get it fixed again. However, all thoughts leave Jimin's mind at once when he sees who's standing at the entrance.

"Y-Yoongi-", he whispers in surprise, his heart fluttering in his chest. He instantly leaves his things behind and rushes to the entrance. "Sorry it must've been the wind.", he explains to the customers and Yoongi, looking up and meeting the taller one's gaze. "It's fine.", Yoongi replies casually, spotting a small table in the corner. The perfect spot for him.

Relieved that Yoongi seems cool about the stupid door incident, he looks up and gets a little nervous. "So, h-how can I help you? Would you like to take a seat?", Jimin inquires, his voice coming out way softer and shyer than he intended.

With a firm nod, Yoongi confirms Jimin's second question and feels his heart skip a beat when Jimin smiles at him. His smile truly is contagious. "Amazing! Let me see-", Jimin exclaims, eyes darting around the café for a good place for his special guest. Within seconds his gaze falls onto the same table that Yoongi spotted seconds ago.

After leading Yoongi to the table and offering him to sit down, he takes his notepad from his pocket. "Here you go. Would you like to eat something? Or do you just want a drink?" Yoongi thinks for a moment, taking off his mask after looking around again. "Whatever you like best.", he then answers, resisting the urge to smile at Jimin's really surprised and somehow confused expression.

"I would like to get your favorite drink.", Yoongi clarifies and runs a hand through his hair. A soft chuckle passes Jimin's lips and runs back into the kitchen. He grabs all ingredients for an iced coffee, his favorite drink of all time. With the biggest smile on display, he decorates the drink with whipped cream.

And once he's done, he rushes back to the table after checking on the other customers. "So, this is my favorite drink. It's an iced coffee with whipped cream and some chocolate sauce for the perfect look." I hope you like it!", he explains, smiling slightly as he places the drink in front of Yoongi, somehow feeling nervous about the possible reaction to the drink.

Eagerly, Jimin watches Yoongi take a sip, the man's face void of any emotion, which almost makes Jimin feel like he doesn't like it before he realizes that it's just Yoongi's resting face. He doesn't know any other expression from the man in front of him, and he's determined to change that.

"It's good, very good." Yoongi interrupts Jimin's thoughts, catching the other male by surprise. "Great! I'm glad you like it. Enjoy your drink and call me if you need anything.", he then says sweetly, trying to suppress the urge to squeal with happiness. He's happy that Yoongi likes it, without truly knowing why.