11

Two weeks pass without Jimin and Yoongi meeting up again. They don't contact each other that often as well, as Jimin opens his café again and has less free time than before. He still makes sure to text Yoongi every now and then and always feels his heart skip a beat when Yoongi replies or asks him something in response. He figured that Yoongi's a rather withdrawn person, so he's very happy whenever Yoongi's the one to initiate the conversation.

Ever since their little date, Jimin feels butterflies in the pit of his stomach when he recalls the events of the day. It's as if he can still feel Yoongi's soft and warm hand on his own.

"Minnie, snap out of your daydream about Yoongi and help me!", Taehyung complains, gently pinching Jimin's cheeks. The older male pouts at him and snaps out of his daze, sending Taehyung a glare before getting back to work.

On the other hand, Yoongi didn't think as much about Jimin as he thought he would. He's been really busy these past two weeks, having no time for any distractions. Mr. Hwang finally began working for Yoongi, under strict surveillance of course, and already managed to get together 100'000 through a big drug deal under Yoongi's name.

His weapon base got attacked by a smaller gang - turns out those people were also the ones who attacked Mr. Choi. Two of his men got hurt, one still hovering between life and death. As soon as Yoongi's men fought back, the small gang retreated and they had to hunt them down and get their weapons back.

Of course, they showed the smaller gang who they're messing with. It was a bloody mess, but they finally found the group that attacked Mr. Choi.

Now they don't have to worry about their deal with him anymore.

A good thing happened as well. Yoongi started to open up more to his group, not about Jimin but all the other things. He can tell that Namjoon's happy about that and the tension in the mansion decreased drastically. It feels like it used to be, like a family. And although Yoongi's glad that Jimin isn't constantly messing with his thoughts, he misses him. He truly misses the ball of sunshine.

Currently, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon are in the meeting room, Yoongi listening to Hoseok's suggestion about the construction plan for their base and the new location while Namjoon is on his laptop, checking Hoseok's suggestions properly.

All of a sudden, Yoongi's phone rings and he glances at the Caller ID, frowning when he sees Jimin's name popping up. "Give me a minute.", Yoongi mutters and watches the two leave the room before he picks up. "Listen this isn't a good time-", Yoongi begins, getting interrupted by Jimin's quiet and strained voice.

"I-I'm so sorry Hyung, b-but I need your help. I went for a walk and now it's raining heavily and I'm lost.", Jimin explains shakily, biting his lips. Yoongi looks towards the window, seeing that it's slowly getting darker outside and it doesn't look like it's going to stop raining soon. "Are you okay?", he asks calmly, not able to stop himself from feeling worried about the small male. "N-No, I'm scared.", Jimin whispers, a quiet sob escaping his lips.

That's enough for Yoongi to get extremely alarmed. "Alright listen to me. I'll come get you. Can you send me your location?", he mutters, standing up from his chair and rushing out of the room. "I'll be back.", he mouths to both Hoseok and Namjoon before he runs out of his mansion, grabbing two jackets along the way. Hoseok and Namjoon just look at each other, confusion written over both of their features.

"Jimin? Are you still there?", Yoongi asks as he starts his car, hastily typing the location where Jimin is supposed to be into his GPS. Jimin hums in response, tears rolling down his cheeks because he feels so pathetic for getting himself in such a situation. It's so embarrassing and he's so cold.