29

This chapter mentions drowning and violence.

Everything happens very fast. One minute they're sure that they have the upper hand and are about to rescue Jimin, the next all of them are on the ground, tied up. They fought back until one of Jackson's men knocked out Namjoon and caught them off guard. It's always been their weakness if one of them gets hurt.

"Get up!" one man orders and forces Yoongi to his feet, two other men grabbing Jungkook and Jin. They push them out of the basement, leaving Namjoon on the floor behind. "Once he wakes up, the entire thing will be over," one man says to the other and laughs.
Jin bites his lips at the mockery and exchanges a look with Yoongi, who seems and looks surprisingly calm given the situation they're in.

They stumble into a different room and finally get to see the person they came here for. "Jiminie–" Yoongi croaks out and immediately tries to break free from the man's grip. "Y-Yoongi?" Jimin whispers, not believing his eyes. He wants to stand up when one man grabs and pushes him back to the ground. Jungkook shivers in worry.

"Long time no see, murderer."

Aside from the fact that Yoongi desperately wants to hold Jimin in his arms and reassure him that everything will be okay, he knows that it's time to speak up now. His turn to defend himself and convince Jackson that he didn't kill Mark. That all of this is a huge misunderstanding.

However, before he can open his mouth, Jackson pulls Jimin up from the ground. Yoongi's eyes darken when his beloved looks at him in panic. "Don't take it personally, Jimin," Jackson mumbles before he takes a device into his hands and presses a button.

Everyone freezes, not knowing what's going to happen next. With a loud thud, the box dangling above the floor falls to their feet. The infamous torture box of Jackson Wang, Jin thinks to himself. Where Jackson tortures and eventually kills his captives whenver they don't confess. Jimin starts shaking.

"Jackson, stop this," Jin says sternly, finding the courage to speak up. Yoongi stills for a moment and watches how Jackson grows more furious at Jin's words. "Shut up!" He screams and pushes Jimin into the box. Yoongi's heart drops when Jimin drops to the floor like a rag doll, unable to keep himself upright.

"Jimin!" He chokes out and attempts to stand up, struggling to get away from the man that keeps him in place. He takes it all back. He wants to kill Jackson. "Shut up! You've ruined my life, Yoongi. It's only fair that I do the same. You're going to watch how he dies, right now! And there's nothing that you can do about it," Jackson screams and rushes up to the mafia leader, punching him right across the face.

Now Jungkook grows furious. "Yoongi didn't kill Mark. There's no reason for you to do this–" he shouts back, but he too receives a blow to his head. His vision flickers and he doubles over in pain. Jin bites his lips worriedly, staring back at Yoongi.

"You killed him! You took his life! I know it was you! It's an eye for an eye, Yoongi," shouts, shaking in rage. "I didn't kill Mark, Jackson! Why would I do that to you?" Yoongi argues back, voice calm but strict. Jackson is acting out of emotions. Yelling at him makes everything worse.

Slowly, Jimin tries to sit up, hand coming up to his pounding head. Although he isn't claustrophobic, the narrow box does make him feel really uncomfortable and anxious. He looks out of the box, worry surging through his body when he sees Jungkook on the ground. And Yoongi's bleeding.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" Jackson screams and presses another button on the device. The box is lifted off the floor, now hanging above everyone's head. Jimin moves against one of the glass walls and tries to steady himself, his heart still racing in his chest. It's never calmed. "You killed him! You took my happiness from me! And that's exactly what I'm going to do with yours!" Jackson continues and all of a sudden, large amounts of water comes into the box.