15

It's beautiful for Jimin to walk through the dark streets of Seoul, hand intertwined with Yoongi's while he's just enjoying the older male's presence. He doesn't need or want anything else to be honest, the walk is peaceful and he once again notices how safe he feels in Yoongi's proximity. It's like he knows that Yoongi will protect him.

On the other hand, Yoongi's very tense, his left hand keeps clenching onto his gun if they cross the street or walk through an alley. However, seeing Jimin have no fear nor bad thoughts about walking around at this hour does lift his mood a little. He's glad that he's giving Jimin a sense of security, even when he's the reason his safety isn't guaranteed anymore.

After some time, they arrive in front of the mansion and this time it hits Jimin that this is in fact a real mansion. A fucking mansion.

Starstruck, Jimin freezes in his steps, eyes scanning the huge construction in front of him. Yoongi chuckles and gently pulls Jimin from his daze, smiling at him. "You haven't looked around properly last time, have you?", he teases the younger male, promising to show him the whole mansion soon.

They step through the entrance and are immediately met with chatter and laughs, the atmosphere feeling warm and cozy. Jimin instantly feels welcomed. It's hard to believe that Yoongi lives here, if Jimin thinks back to the time they first met.

"Yoongi? Is that you?" Jungkook's voice rings through both of their ears, Jimin's head snapping up, seeing Jungkook's head appear from the kitchen door. "Jimin-Hyung? Hi!", Jungkook exclaims when he sees Jimin, a soft smile settling on his face, though he's not happy to see Jimin here, at all. "Hi Jungkook-", Jimin greets the youngest with a smile, heart skipping a beat when two unfamiliar men step out of the kitchen. Jimin feels Yoongi's grip loosen around his hand.

Sudden silence arises. Their expressions are unreadable to Jimin, however, Yoongi recognizes the furious glint in Namjoon's eyes and Hoseok's skeptical gaze on them. Jimin suddenly feels very small and definitely not welcomed anymore. His heart pounds rapidly against his ribcage as he briefly looks at Yoongi. "Hello, my name is Jimin.", he introduces himself politely, bowing to show respect.

Tension rises in the room and Jimin raises his head again, looking at the two males in front of him.

Before the situation can escalate, Jungkook quickly exchanges a look with Jin and steps closer to Jimin. "I'm Hoseok.", one of the males introduces himself, though it doesn't come off in a friendly way. Nevertheless, Jimin gives him a small smile and turns to Jin, "It's nice to see you again, Jin-Hyung."

At his words, Namjoon's eyes darken and Yoongi gives him a threatening glare, though the hacker doesn't pay any attention to him. "Hyung, I have something to show you!", Jungkook squeals excitedly and grabs the smaller male by his arm. A bit taken aback at the sudden request, Jimin looks up at Yoongi who simply nods and gently caresses his cheeks. He blushes before bowing to say goodbye and follows Jungkook.

As soon as the two are out of eye-sight, Yoongi sighs deeply, massaging his temples. Thank god, Jungkook took the first step and pulled Jimin away from the situation. "Great introduction, you idiots.", Jin curses quietly, staring at Namjoon and Hoseok with disapproving eyes. "What about you fucking tell me, who the fuck this boy is? And why are you taking random people to our home?"

Jin sighs softly, "Jimin is the one who saved Yoongi the day he got stabbed. He's a former medical student. Yoongi and he have kept in contact since, growing closer." Yoongi tenses up under his touch. It's not his place to reveal this, but he won't keep quiet for any longer. This is a serious matter. It affects their group and Yoongi's still fucking silent.

All eyes turn back to Yoongi and the older male feels his chest constrict painfully. He brushes Jin's hand off of him and finally speaks up. "Someone knows about him. There was someone spying on us in the woods. And the man in the basement, the one that Jungkook brought here, attacked me in his apartment. Jimin needs to stay here until I figure out who intends to use him against me."