23

After an hour of Jin, Jimin and Jungkook staying in the hospital room without giving any updates, Namjoon starts to feel really nervous.

Although he teases their youngest a lot, he worries greatly about him now, continuously bouncing with his leg. He's about to open the door and see what the fuck's going on, when Jin finally comes out of the room, a small smile on his face. "He's fine, but I decided to give him some sedatives. He's sleeping now, Jimin is too. Let them rest.", the oldest summarizes and gently pats Hoseok's shoulder.

A collective sigh of relief goes through the room.

Namjoon can't help but look past Jin and peek inside the hospital wing. More relief floods through his body as he sees Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He can't stand seeing their youngest in pain.

However, Yoongi's eyes aren't on Jungkook. He's more than relieved that their youngest is fine, but he can't stop himself from staring at Jimin. Jimin could have gotten shot today. The thought alone makes him feel sick. "Yoongi? Can I talk to you for a second?" Jin's concerned voice rips him from his thoughts and Yoongi nods right away. Once they're a bit away from the other two, Jin grips his shoulders. He takes a good look at him before he sighs deeply, eyes full of worry.

Yoongi looks terrible. He has deep and dark eye bags, complexion paler than ever, expression void of emotion. He looks dead. "You should talk to Jimin, Yoongi. You're suffering as much as he is. Silence doesn't help either of you," he begins, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I know, but I-I don't want to pressurize him," Yoongi replies, sighing when Jin scoffs in response. "I know, but you should at least try to. Whatever, you're going to eat something and then I want you to take a nap. You look like the walking dead."

So Yoongi obeys, knowing that it's the right thing to do at the moment. Everything Jin does is to take care of him, it won't harm if he'd take a short nap. His mind is constantly revolving around Jimin and his well being. Nothing else was on his mind. The fact that the younger male has been avoiding him only made matters worse. He can't sleep or eat. He sees no point. Jimin isn't by his side, scolding him about his lazy eating habits or his lack of sleep. Jimin isn't by his side anymore. And Yoongi can't cope.

About twenty minutes later, Jimin wakes up next to Jungkook's bedside, yawning quietly. He was really worn out after the incident earlier, Jungkook's health being his top priority, although he was the target of the bullet. Please promise us to be careful. We don't know what they're planning, maybe it's a trap. Once he saw the youngest fall asleep, his eyelids started to droop as well and Jin told him to take a rest, so that's exactly what he did.

Another soft yawn escapes his lips and he looks around the room, realizing that it actually looks similar to an emergency room from a hospital. There are a lot of instruments, even oxygen masks and narcotics for surgeries. To be honest, Jimin doesn't even want to know what kind of injuries and how many of them Jin had to treat so far.

His thoughts drift back to Yoongi, how he was holding him and frantically asking him if he was alright. He seemed very worried. Jimin missed the older male, missed his familiar scent and his muscular arms around his petite figure.

A sudden urge to see the older male crosses his mind and Jimin stands up, exiting the room without being able to fully agree with his own body. "Oh, Jimin. Are you and Jungkook okay?" Hoseok asks, wrapping his arms around Jimin. "I'm okay. Jungkook will be too.", he replies softly, giving the two males who've been standing a bit further away, enough room to see Jungkook. "Thank god," Hoseok says, seeming relieved as he pulls away from the hug.

"Where is Yoongi-Hyung?" Jimin asks quietly, fiddling with his fingers. He doesn't know if he's ready to see him, but he wants to try. Enough time passed. "He's upstairs in his room. I think he's taking a nap.", Hoseok answers his question, his smile fading. "Is he o-okay?" Jimin asks, now a bit worried upon noticing Hoseok's expression. "He will be, once he sees you," Namjoon mumbles before brushing past him and sitting down beside Jungkook. Jimin frowns, looking at the spy for more information. "Yoongi's just sad, and you avoiding him isn't helping. It's justified, of course, it just hurts him, I suppose."