26

This chapter mentions kidnapping and violence.

The ride to Jackson's mansion is long and painful. Jimin continuously slides in and out of consciousness, faint chatter and the constant motor of the van are the only things he really notices in his dazed state of mind. Just as the van stops at the correct destination, his eyes flutter open again, the memories from the past minutes coming back to his mind.
His heart rate picks up immediately upon hearing someone approaching him. "I honestly thought you were dead.", someone says, laughing at their joke.

Jimin winces, his eyes filling with tears. He doesn't know where he is. He's afraid, so terribly afraid. He wants Yoongi or Taehyung. Maybe even his mom. He just wants someone to comfort him and tell him that everything's okay. But nothing's okay.
Nobody's going to comfort him either.

"Get up." It's the same voice from. He kicks Jimin with his foot, glaring while the smaller male whimpers softly, trying to suppress tears. Jimin slowly turns his head, facing a strange and scary-looking man. Terrified that he's going to hurt him, he shakily attempts to sit up, black points dancing in front of his vision. "Hurry up. My boss doesn't really like waiting," the man says aggressively, clearly annoyed.

He bites his lips and stands up, realizing that he isn't tied up at all, there was no need for him to be. After all, he's been more or less unconscious for the entire ride. "Don't get any ideas," the man hisses and grabs him forcefully, dragging him out of the car.

With his wobbly legs, Jimin immediately falls to his knees, too dizzy to stand properly. His foot hurts terribly, already swollen. He must've twisted it. He hears the man cursing under his breath but before he can say something, another voice interrupts him. "Let go of him. He can't even stand on his own." Jimin looks up with teary eyes.

Another man stands in front of him, smiling darkly. He comes closer and crouches down to him. Jimin watches him, holding his breath in fear, and immediately flinches when the man raises his hand. "So terrified. That's what our boss likes the most." He caresses Jimin's cheeks. Shying away from the touch, Jimin turns his head to the side. It doesn't feel warm like Yoongi's hand, it's disgusting. "Feisty," the stranger chuckles, standing back up.

"Bring him inside. Boss wants to see him," another one mutters and walks away with a few other gangsters, leaving Jimin alone with the one who pulled him out of the car. "Get up!" He shouts at Jimin. It looks like they're by an abandoned warehouse.

After seeing no houses or anything other than a single street around him, Jimin realizes that they're in the middle of nowhere. More fear rises inside of him and he gulps softly, refusing to break down right now. He needs to stay strong. Just for a little longer. Yoongi's going to come and save him soon, right?
Right. He promised.

Hoseok. The name of the spy crosses his mind every minute. He's worrying greatly about him, hoping that Jin's taking care of him, saving his life. Hoseok stood in front of him, took those two bullets for him and still tried to help him even when he was already on the ground, slowly bleeding out.

What if he dies? What if Hoseok's injuries are too severe for him to survive? Jimin could never forgive himself. He took those bullets for him.

With a harsh tug, Jimin gets forced to walk, feeling something hard resting against his back. It's a gun. On the way to the 'boss', he attempts to calm himself down with deep and even breaths, trying his best to not fall over. He's limping slightly, every step sending pain through his foot. He needs to calm down. Panic doesn't help right now, no matter how messed up and fucking terrified he feels inside. He just needs to stay out of trouble.

Once they stand right in front of the warehouse, the man tells him to stop and his gun is momentarily not resting against Jimin's back, allowing the male to relax slightly. He watches the man walk a few steps into the warehouse before he pauses and kicks the ground five times. Like at Yoongi's mansion, a part of the floor opens in front of them, automatically opening its doors for them. It's gigantic compared with the one Hoseok opened. Jimin can hear faint chatter and laughter from down there, only seeing the dim light from where he stands. "Get in there," the stranger orders and pulls him into the warehouse.