13

This chapter contains violence.

Days pass with Jimin and Yoongi texting almost constantly, both males not able to stop themselves from talking to the other one. Jimin's messages always make Yoongi's day, a small smile crossing his face every single time. Yoongi brought Jimin home after spending the day at his mansion, the subject dropped and was never talked about again.

Jin and Jungkook are curious and can't help but think that the two are incredibly cute together, but they don't ask anything and pretend like they don't care. Yoongi wouldn't answer them anyway.

Yoongi also finally began building and establishing the new weapon base. The new hiding place is in a strictly guarded warehouse, more guards than ever before. It's been exhausting and very stressful during the last few days, everyone needs a break.

The break for Yoongi comes in the form of a phone call from none other than Jimin, inviting him for dinner to thank him again for taking care of him. Yoongi did explain to Jimin once again that the male doesn't have to thank him all the time and that he gladly took care of him, but Jimin ignores his words, telling him that he would feel bad and that his grandmother would turn in her grave because Jimin doesn't respect his older friends properly.

Yeah, Jimin called him a friend.
It was accidental of course, but the word is stuck in Yoongi's head, leaving a bitter and painful taste behind. Ridiculous, it's just a word, Yoongi tells himself over and over, but yet it bothers him.

The day that Yoongi is going to go over to Jimin's apartment and have dinner with him arrives fairly quickly. To be honest, Yoongi feels a little nervous but of course pushes that feeling far away. It isn't until Jimin calls him two hours earlier, asking if he wants to take a walk with him around the neighborhood, because Jimin hasn't done his daily walk yet that Yoongi feels his nervousness increasing. He agrees right away, only regretting his acceptance after the call. He can't back out now though, can he?

With a sigh, Yoongi makes himself look more presentable and sprays some perfume Jin got him for his birthday last year. He never used that one before, not wanting to waste it, but he thinks that this might be the perfect occasion for a perfume like this.

His mind runs wild as he walks down the stairs, nearly tripping over his own feet when he wants to grab his black jacket. "Hyung! Where are you going?", Jungkook asks curiously and jumps in front of his older brother, eyeing him from head to toe. "Somewhere.", Yoongi says absently, about to turn around when Jungkook stops him. "You're going out with Jimin, right?", he asks and Yoongi's eyes widen.

Has he been acting obvious? How could he know?
"You smell different. That's the perfume Jin gave you last year. You've never used it before", he states simply, a soft smile on display. Once again, Yoongi's in awe of Jungkook's remarkable memory. He eventually nods to confirm Jungkook's question, licking his lips.

A squeal goes past Jungkook's lips and he quickly wraps his arms around the mafia leader, squeezing him a little. "When will you be back?", he asks curiously, pulling away. Yoongi shrugs. "Don't know. I'm at the warehouse if someone asks, got it?", he growls, staring back at Jungkook.

When Jungkook is about to protest, Yoongi presses his hand over his mouth and pushes him against the wall. "I'll buy you as much banana milk as you want, just keep cover for me.", he mutters, already hating himself for even suggesting this.

A smirk creeps onto Jungkook's face and he shakes his head, gently removing Yoongi's hand. "I want Jimin to make me one. The sample you brought home was heaven." Yoongi raises an eyebrow, but the youngest stops him with a smirk. "Careful Hyung, I can always tell Namjoon-Hyung about-", he doesn't get to finish his sentence before Yoongi presses his hand against his mouth, cursing under his breath.