10

This chapter contains violence.

It's midnight when Yoongi enters the mansion, his thoughts still revolving around Jimin. After their little date, Yoongi took some time for himself and went for a walk, letting his thoughts wander around aimlessly.

"Oh, so you decided to come home after all?", a low voice says, ripping Yoongi from his thoughts back into reality. "Do you have any problem with that?", Yoongi replies coldly, not even bothering to look at the owner of the voice.

He knows his best friend's voice more than anything.

"Yes, I do and I have every fucking right to. What are you doing Yoongi?", Namjoon hisses threateningly, stepping closer to the mafia leader. He doesn't even bother using honorifics. He's had enough.

Ever since he got stabbed, Yoongi's been out much more than usual without saying anything to anyone. He doesn't talk much and if he does, he's grumpy, agitated, or irritated. Everyone worries about him, especially after the night he punched the wall until his knuckles were bleeding. He doesn't behave like this, not even when he's really angry. It worries them.

They want to be by his side, support him like they always do but he pushes them away, builds up a wall no one is able to breakthrough. There is something wrong. And they just can't get to the bottom of it. It's not only annoying but also hurtful.

They are Yoongi's second family and they have to constantly worry about their leader because he doesn't communicate with them.

Because he doesn't open up to them.

Especially Namjoon can't stand that. Whenever one of them is in trouble or needs help they are here for each other and support the other one as much and as best as they can. Yoongi has been cold and unapproachable ever since he met Namjoon a few years back.

However, this usually doesn't affect their friendship at all. Yoongi's attitude does make things a bit complicated sometimes, but Namjoon isn't a soft person either, so he doesn't really mind.

Their bond has been so strong and unbreakable for quite some time. However, after Yoongi got stabbed, Namjoon feels like everything changed.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and releases a sigh, taking off his jacket. "I asked you something!", Namjoon shouts, finally losing it. He kept it inside for too long. "What's your problem? It's midnight for god's sake.", Yoongi answers bluntly, brushing past Namjoon and purposely shoving him to the side. "Talk to me! Where were you?", Namjoon shouts again, grabbing Yoongi by his wrist and pushing him against the wall.

"I just walked around, what do you want from me?", Yoongi shouts back, pushing Namjoon off of him because he does not like to get thrown around like this. "What are you hiding? What bullshit are you trying to solve on your own again?", Namjoon screams, harshly grabbing Yoongi's collar.

He loses it. With one movement, Yoongi throws the first punch at Namjoon, the second causing Namjoon to fall to the ground, his lip busting open in the process.

"Shut the fuck up! Nothing is going on. Leave me the fuck alone", Yoongi snaps. The room goes silent, the mafia leader trying to keep himself under control before hurting someone else. Seconds later, Jin bursts into the room and rushes up to Namjoon, inspecting the cut on his lip. "Why can't you two have one normal conversation without trying to kill each other every two seconds?", he rants, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

For a split second, Yoongi debates if he should punch Jin as well before a gentle hand is placed on his shoulder. It's Hoseok. "Whatever you two are fighting about, let's put it behind us and apologize to each other."