25

Yoongi's head spins as he watches Jimin and Hoseok leave, the words that left Jimin's mouth seconds ago repeating themselves in his head. He's heard it before, back then where Jimin broke down in Jin's arms but Jimin has never said it to him. Jimin loves him.

The words make his heart race but hurt at the same time because he didn't say it back. He didn't get the chance to. More gunshots rip him out of his thoughts and he grabs his gun, aiming to go downstairs and help his men out.

He hesitates. He can't help but worry. He trusts Hoseok with his life, like everyone else in his gang, but Jimin's too important to him. He can't risk his safety. His gut tells him to follow the two. If something happens to Jimin, Yoongi doesn't know what he would do. The thought alone makes him anxious, and it feels odd for him to experience an emotion like this. It feels foreign, strange almost.

It only gives Yoongi more reason to follow them.

His heart aches from the lack of Jimin's presence, though he was the one who ordered Hoseok to take him away. To take him to safety. Jimin looked terrified, not wanting to let go of him. The determination in his eyes said more than all words could. He didn't want to leave and Yoongi made him do it anyway.

If something happens to Jimin now, without him protecting him, Yoongi won't ever be able to forgive himself. He knows he should be there for his men right now and lead them, but he can't.

Not until Jimin is really safe. Not until he's sure.

He sighs deeply before he turns around, walking in the same direction Hoseok and Jimin went only a few minutes ago. All of a sudden, Yoongi stops in his tracks and then turns around in a heartbeat, facing two men of Jackson. They came through his window, which Jimin opened this morning to get some fresh air in his room. They didn't have any reason to be worried or close the window earlier this day.

They should've been more careful.
He should've done a lot of things differently - but he can't change it now.

"If it isn't the great mafia leader, Min Yoongi. Jackson would love to be here right now before ripping your heart from your chest," one man says darkly, licking over his lips. Yoongi can't help but feel confused. He has no idea why Jackson would come after this, especially not when his boyfriend just died. It seemed like real love to Yoongi, so Jackson should grieve right now. Why is he attacking Yoongi? It makes no sense.

"What's the reason for his attack?" He asks in response, tilting his head to the side. "My boss is here to avenge himself, of course."The other man raises his gun, stepping closer to Yoongi.

Meanwhile, Jin checked up on Jungkook who failed to recover after the explosion outside. "You alright?" He asks, helping the youngest to sit back up. A small trail of blood trickles down Jungkook's forehead and he nods, holding onto his pounding head. "You'll be fine. It's just a scratch," Jin reassures and they stand up, Jungkook holding onto Jin's arm.

"Yoongi's upstairs, let's go outside. Kook, you okay?" Namjoon orders, frowning when he sees the blood trickling down Jungkook's forehead, worry flashing in his eyes. "I'm fine, I'll go to check on Seokyung," Jungkook states, takes three men with him and rushes out the door.

"Alright, Jin, make sure to treat the wounded. Call me if something's wrong. I'll make sure the men know what's going on and send them out. Afterward, I'm going to find Yoongi. This idiot is probably thinking of doing some bullshit on his own.", Namjoon mutters and Jin nods firmly, wrapping his arms around the hacker. It's a scary situation for them too. "Be careful.", Jin whispers and Namjoon sighs deeply before another series of gunshots disrupt their conversation. "I will.", he assures and runs out.