12

Jimin wakes up the next day feeling like he got run over by a bus. A painful headache is making itself visible right away, his mouth feels dry, his throat and his limbs are sore and he feels incredibly warm and cold at once.

Great job, Jimin thinks to himself, internally cursing himself.

"Good morning-", a deep voice rings through his ears, making him turn and immediately wince at the throbbing pain in his head. Jimin's met with Yoongi, looking at him with a soft yet slightly concerned expression on his face. "How are you feeling? You have a fever.", Yoongi asks, gently placing the back of his hand against Jimin's forehead.

"I feel really sick.", Jimin replies hoarsely, the pain in his throat worsening. "Can you call Taehyung? I don't want to be a bother and you've already-", Jimin begins, immediately getting interrupted by Yoongi placing a thermometer in his mouth.

"You're not a bother and I'm not alone here. We have more hands helping you.", Yoongi states. "Thank you Hyung, it means a lot.", he adds, as Yoongi removes the thermometer and looks at it. "It increased. Let me get some water for you.", the older male murmurs and quickly walks out of the room, returning with a glass of water. "What's my temperature?", Jimin asks, realizing that sitting up makes him feel woozy.

"104°, you're not feeling faint, right?", Yoongi asks, helping the smaller male drink. "Not if I'm not moving too much. My head just hurts.", Jimin answers, giving Yoongi a soft smile. "Okay, I'm glad. Make sure to tell me when something changes, yeah?" the mafia leader demands, running his fingers through Jimin's hair, trying to soothe his headache.

Automatically, Jimin's eyes flutter shut and the male instantly drifts off to sleep.

Yoongi sighs quietly and puts a wet cloth on Jimin's forehead to help his body cool down. He's about to turn the cloth around when Jimin's phone rings, the display showing Taehyung's name. The mafia leader hesitates for a few seconds before he picks up, opening his mouth to say something but Taehyung is way faster than he is.

"Minnie, are you okay? You called me yesterday-" Yoongi interrupts him, his tone calm and soft because he hears the worried tone in Taehyung's voice right away. "This is Yoongi speaking. Jimin's with me. He got lost after taking a walk yesterday and because you didn't pick up, he called me. It was pouring so he caught a cold."

A gasp is audible at the other end before Taehyung speaks up again. "Oh no. Does he have a fever? Oh, my poor Minnie. Do you want me to pick him up? How sick is he? Can I talk to him?"

It's clear that he's quite worried.

"Yes, he's feverish. But no, you don't have to come and get him, I will take care of him. A good friend of mine is a doctor, so Jimin is in good hands here. He's just fallen asleep, but he'll call you in the evening if he's feeling well enough. You don't need to worry.", the older male explains slowly, tone soft.

Taehyung hesitates for a second, fighting the side that doesn't like Yoongi. "Okay, thank you. Please keep me updated and tell him to call me! Can you give me your number?" Taehyung demands, writing down Yoongi's phone number before he ends the call.

Hours later, Jimin wakes up again, finding the spot next to him where Yoongi sat in the morning empty. His headache got better, but he still feels pretty weak and a little cold.

Also, he needs to go to the toilet.

He sighs quietly, sitting up in bed and immediately hearing grumbles from his stomach. No wonder he feels so weak, he's fucking starving. Jimin looks around in the room, a small yawn leaving his mouth as he admires every small feature. He supposes it's Yoongi's room because he spots some very cute pictures of Yoongi when he was a kid.