Chapter 4

Rose and Severus went down in a sort of cart to the vault Rose had for school. The main vault she would get when she turned 16. She did however notice how the speed made Rose feel really sick. However Rose did not throw up. She got quite a bit of cash before they headed back up. However this time she rushed to a trash can and threw up. She could tell Severus was stood back, watching. But she couldn't tell.

When she stood back up, Severus walked over to her side, handing her a vile of greenish liquid. She was confused about that.
"Drink it. You'll feal better." He told her. She sighed and drank it. Nearly instantly fealing better. "Better?" He asked, handing her a cloth to wipe her mouth.
"Yeah... Thank you Proffesor." She smiled.
"It's alright Rose, your mother had the same issue. Now, hood back on. We need to get you sized for you're robe's first." He smiled. She just nodded, putting the hood up and following him to the shop.

Severus walked in with her and was waiting for the woman to come up.
"Snape? Who's this young lady?" She asked.
"I cannot say. Is it possible for you to close the shop or put her in a seperate room?" Severus asked.
"Of course, follow me." She smiled and lead them to a back room.
Severus made her take off the hood.
"Oh my... Rosealine Potter." The woman mumbled.
"Hello.. You can call me Rose." She smiled.
"Come, let us size you." She smiled. Letting her on a stand. Rose was then measured. Soon she was done and the woman left to sort her robes.

They sat in silence till the woman gave her the stuff. Severus made them smaller and  put them in his pocket. They then went to the book shop.

"These are the books that you need.." Severus told her, motioning to the list.
"Can I get more than just these?" She asked.
"Go wild." Severus told her.
Rose smiled and started going around the shop, grabbing tons of different books, she had around thirty when she noticed there was a book with her name on it.
"Stories of Rosealine Potter..." She mumbled, confused.
"It's a fan made book I belive." Snape told her.
"From what? I was in the muggle world. Surely I am not being stalked." She spoke.
"The book is mainly from when you were born up to you defeating the Dark Lord." Severus explained.
"I didn't agree to this book..." She said, looking at it.
"Most likely Dumbledore agree'd to it." Snape said.
either way, they bought the books and then got her wand. Then Snape said she had to get her potions stuff. He gave her an extended list that she would need. He was busy going through her potion books, writing notes that he knew were wrong. She ended up buying a few of every single item even if it wasn't on the list or even if it was expensive. She even seemed to notice the small smile on Snape's face when she was so happy about the potion item's.

Snape decided to hang around with the girl a bit before heading home. He took her to get ice cream before dropping her off at the Dursleys where she hid her items in her room as to not make her family suspicious. Of course, having asked Severus to look after her owl during the summer. Or when she was at home until Harry got accepted into the school in 2 years. Which she would be excited about.