Chapter 17

Rose was still in her outfit that she had worn home but had no time to change due to their leavers assembly.

She sighed in releif when she saw Petunia and Vernon waiting

She sighed in releif when she saw Petunia and Vernon waiting. She was quick to go and sit with them.

"We thought you wouldn't get here in time." Petunia said.
"I never fail." She smiled.
"The boys should be out after the headmaster speaks." Petunia explained.

"Welcome Parents and family to year 6 leavers. They have been working hard to pass their SAT'S and now they're here to perform to you." He spoke.
"Of course after the Leaver's, children leaving may have photo's with siblings if that is wanted. But for now, their speaches." He spoke, happily to them.

Quite a lot of people were speaking and then it got to Harry and Dudley. Dudley was first, he probably wouldn't alow Harry first.

"Hey, my name is Dudley Dursley, through my year at school, I've learnt a lot about.... Well I've just learnt a lot. I love racing cars and I am going to a great school after this!" Dudley said.

Dudley went to the side and Harry walked out.

"Hello... Uh... I'm Harry Potter, I feal like all the stuff I've learnt through the years has made me, me." He spoke. "I have one older sister and apparently I will be going to her school when I finish here." He said.
After that, he moved away and another person began talking.

"You told Harry he would be going to my school?" Rose asked the Dursleys.
"We won't be able to stop it now will we? You managed to get there even though we said no." Petunia explained. She just nodded.

After everyone stopped talking, there was a bit of singing and a presentation with everyone's baby pictures and them now. For Harry and Dudley, it was a joint picture she remembered well.
The picture was Rose as a three year old girl in a lovely pink press, holding Dudley in one arm and Harry in the other. Of course Rose struggled to stay like that due to the Heavy weight of Dudley.
Dudley seemed embarressed that he was in a picture with Harry but of course stopped since Rose would yell at him if he said anything rude.Either way, the leaver's was over and parents were told they can take photo's.

Rose walked to her brother and her cousin and hugged them, kissing them both on the cheek.
The headmaster walked over and smiled.
"How about we start with you two boys? This is you're sister, Harry?" He asked. Harry just nodded. "How about one with all three of you, like your baby picture, then one with your sister and Harry and sister and Dudley." He said. The camera man nodded and motioned for them to stand in a way.

Rose was in the middle, Harry on her right and Dudley on her left.
She put her arms on her cousin and Brother's shoulders as the picture was taken.
Next Dudley decided she would be the one to take a picture with Rose. He was hugging her in the picture.
Harry was next. This one they just stood looking at the camera, Rose's arm around Harry's shoulder. When the picture was done, Harry and Dudley were forced to take a picture together.

"Right then, we should get home. Come on." Vernon told them all.